What kind of speaker/radio do you bring?

jaker

trolling
I try to get out there but anxiety and depression keep me back. I like being alone, which is pretty impossible with a baby. Maybe it will break me out of my shell. I do try to do so but its easier said than done
Man will you stay on top of your stories, you are lonely but have a baby

MC0493

What a mess in here. Anyway i have a Bosch PB180 radio that i haven't used in a while since i got sick of crappy music and commercials, its a good fairly compact radio. Now i bluetooth music from my ipod and i have a JBL Charge 3 and highly recommend it. Not that expensive, its waterproof, battery lasts like 3 days listening most of the day. Also doubles as a phone charger if needed and it's more than loud enough. My peak truck is diesel and i can still hear the speaker on the highway.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We know you are.
IMG_0608.GIF

jaker

trolling
What does having a baby have to do with being lonely?
The lonely you describe is being alone with no one , then there is being alone with a baby that makes you single lonely

From your stories you live at home with your sister and your baby in the house , you work PT and have your own business and is lonely with issues

Man I don't really know what to say, but whatever it is I know it will be mean

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
The lonely you describe is being alone with no one , then there is being alone with a baby that makes you single lonely

From your stories you live at home with your sister and your baby in the house , you work PT and have your own business and is lonely with issues

Man I don't really know what to say, but whatever it is I know it will be mean

I live at my home with girlfriend and daughter