What Location Should The State of The Union Address be Held

bbsam

Staff member
599B187B-FDF0-426F-893C-E4274B437462.png

Freud would have had a field day with your obsession with Ivanka.

Freud would never get past this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
when the same picture keeps getting reposted time and time again is the subject of the picture the pedophile or the person who keeps reposting the picture?
is there something about this picture that gets you libs so turned on you keep it in your personal library and keep reposting it?
Lol.
U mad.

bacha29

It doesn't matter where Trump delivers his SOTU address. Nobody except a few of his most devoted supporters believes anything he says anymore.The worst thing he can do for himself would be to stand up there and demonize the Democrats after having lost 40 seats and perhaps a couple more in the coming weeks given the situation surrounding Collins and Marino.

newfie

It doesn't matter where Trump delivers his SOTU address. Nobody except a few of his most devoted supporters believes anything he says anymore.The worst thing he can do for himself would be to stand up there and demonize the Democrats after having lost 40 seats and perhaps a couple more in the coming weeks given the situation surrounding Collins and Marino.

I call sour grapes and jealousy hater

bacha29

I call sour grapes and jealousy hater
Wrong. I'm talking about numbers you can't refute or ignore. Oh, BTW. Michael Cohen cancelled his appearance in front of Congress citing fear of what he claims are threats against his wife and her father. Now if you've called the balls to refuse to appear before Congress then you damn well better have a good reason for not appearing and can back it up with proven facts.