What Location Should The State of The Union Address be Held

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He still can.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/news/can-pelosi-stop-trump-from-entering-congress

"This is where the president might finally arrive at a road block. The House is governed by a detailed set of parliamentary procedures, which make demands of decorum. There are all sorts of rules determining who can speak when and on what, but, in general, as Speaker of the House, Pelosi controls the flow of debate on the House floor. Without express permission from Pelosi, Trump could not start giving a speech in the Hall of the House."

newfie

Wrong. I'm talking about numbers you can't refute or ignore. Oh, BTW. Michael Cohen cancelled his appearance in front of Congress citing fear of what he claims are threats against his wife and her father. Now if you've called the balls to refuse to appear before Congress then you damn well better have a good reason for not appearing and can back it up with proven facts.
Yeah his lawyers asked him if he was trying to get more perjury charges.

Can't wait to see what comes out about Cohen's father in law. This is juicy

Don't throw stones when you live.....

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not in the house he can't
In the House Chambers?
Yes he can ... Pelosi may choose to not attend ... that is her prerogative.
Pelosi doesn't control the chamber ... just whether it will be before a House in Session.
I personally think it should be in a key state for 2020 election like Madison, WI.

oldngray

nowhere special
In the House Chambers?
Pelosi doesn't control the chamber ... just whether it will be before a House in Session.
I personally think it should be in a key state for 2020 election like Madison, WI.
Rumor is he will give the speech somewhere outside DC. That he had a backup plan in mind.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
In the House Chambers?
Looks like it is a moot point. Trump folded like a cheap suit.......again

Box Ox

Sure he can.
I assume the Dimwits will not attend but he definitely can.
I'm also of the opinion that Trump will have to be the adult in this boondoggle.

Womp wommmmmmp.

i5ww1x.jpg

vantexan

In the House Chambers?
Apparently if she refuses to bring the joint resolution to a vote inviting the president to speak then he can't just show up. What he should do is hold it in the Senate chamber with just Republicans. They can then jump up and clap at every point he makes.