What Location Should The State of The Union Address be Held

Box Ox

They do look like Democrats, huh?

I think we all know who they look like.

What you said about wanting a Republican-only Senate chamber clapping for everything your Orange God/Dear Leader says is quite accurate.

Republicans love authoritarian strong men who receive endless standing ovations and enthusiastic clapping in public because they think that type of man, who Trump openly seeks to emulate, is the only vehicle through which an upstanding citizen can truly become safe in their own home. And the only way right wing causes can be effectively advanced. Which is why Trump openly embraces and admires the methods of people like Duterte, Erdogan, Xi, Putin, Salman and Kim Jong Un. Because he wants to be more like them for himself first, and then for you.

That's why he pushed the idea of forcing his way into the House, a co-equal branch of the federal government of the United States of America, despite the Speaker of the House's explicit statements against it. He wants his worshippers to know that he's read to try and do as he pleases. Just as Duterte, Erdogan, Xi, Putin, Salman and Kim Jong Un would. And they eat it up by the authoritarian-leaning metric ton.

157f9n7.jpg

vantexan

I think we all know who they look like.

What you said about wanting a Republican-only Senate chamber clapping for everything your Orange God/Dear Leader says is quite accurate.

Republicans love authoritarian strong men who receive endless standing ovations and enthusiastic clapping in public because they think that type of man, who Trump openly seeks to emulate, is the only vehicle through which an upstanding citizen can truly become safe in their own home. And the only way right wing causes can be effectively advanced. Which is why Trump openly embraces and admires the methods of people like Duterte, Erdogan, Xi, Putin, Salman and Kim Jong Un. Because he wants to be more like them for himself first, and then for you.

That's why he pushed the idea of forcing his way into the House, a co-equal branch of the federal government of the United States of America, despite the Speaker of the House's explicit statements against it. He wants his worshippers to know that he's read to try and do as he pleases. Just as Duterte, Erdogan, Xi, Putin, Salman and Kim Jong Un would. And they eat it up by the authoritarian-leaning metric ton.

157f9n7.jpg
Did you get triggered? Appears you did.

vantexan

You're only asking because you don't have a substantive response and have to come directly after me instead.
Nah, comparing Trump and Republicans to North Koreans isn't worthy of a response. But judging by your response my previous post got under your skin.