What Management won't tell you...

F

Frankie's Friend

I will explain what happened. (I backed into the awning) They will investigate. “Yes you did”.
That was well-thought-out.

Just add a fatality issue on the highway and see what they do with that awning stupidity.

F

Frankie's Friend

I would expect to be immediately fired for a fatality. They would investigate the scene, conditions, speed, etc. review state patrols conclusions. Not sure where GPS would come into play.
Obviously.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Not true, you can be a cover driver and be in the 9.5 list if you sign a route every week. You also have to be out of progression as well, many cover drivers that I know in my center are 9.5 and do not have a bid route.
You can be in progression and still get on the 9.5 list, don't let your center manager tell you otherwise. The criteria are going over 9.5 hours 3 times in a work week by either 1. Cover a route for a full week 2. Bid or be assigned to a route for a week but are prevented from completing that bid due to reassignment by the company OR 3. Have 4 or more years of seniority as a FT package car driver.

It doesn't say anything about not being able to get on the 9.5 list while you're in progression.