What Newspaper(s) Do YOU Consider to be a Reputable Source for the Truth?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Show me the exact piece of the video where cnn claims the kid said build the wall and called Nathan Phillips racial slurs?
Show me the exact CNN article that claims the kid said build the wall and called Nathan Phillips racial slurs.
Thank you for posting this proof that CNN did not claim the kid said build the wall or call Nathan Phillips racial slurs.

LarryBird

She wanted to believe it was true
There's a website run by a democracy watchdog organization that has a list of all of the confirmed russian bot/troll accounts and Russian fake news websites for spreading propaganda in the us - I'd be willing to bet, that if I went back through you and your pals links here, I could find some russian sponsored propaganda amongst the lot of them.

This would take entirely more of my time than I'm willing to spend proving that you're as stupid as bette midler, but it wouldn't take more than an hour or so, if someone else wants to do it.

Lemme know, and I'll link up the website.

Edit: here it is if you're interested in poking around -
Alliance For Securing Democracy – Putin Knocked. We Answered.

Last edited:

newfie

There's a website run by a democracy watchdog organization that has a list of all of the confirmed russian bot/troll accounts and Russian fake news websites for spreading propaganda in the us - I'd be willing to bet, that if I went back through you and your pals links here, I could find some russian sponsored propaganda amongst the lot of them.

This would take entirely more of my time than I'm willing to spend proving that you're as stupid as bette midler, but it wouldn't take more than an hour or so, if someone else wants to do it.

Lemme know, and I'll link up the website.

Edit: here it is if you're interested in poking around -
Alliance For Securing Democracy – Putin Knocked. We Answered.

Your wasting air defending Bette?

BrownArmy

Your wasting air defending Bette?

No, he’s pointing you to research that will likely show most of the memes/talking points you employed during the 2016 election were supplied by Russian troll fake accounts.

You got played, but I appreciate your perseverance in doubling down on stupid.

It will be fine

No, he’s pointing you to research that will likely show most of the memes/talking points you employed during the 2016 election were supplied by Russian troll fake accounts.

You got played, but I appreciate your perseverance in doubling down on stupid.
You can drop the past tense. It’s ongoing, there’s a new member to this board that I put on ignore that I don’t think I could distinguish from a Russian troll.

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
page_1.jpg