What Newspaper(s) Do YOU Consider to be a Reputable Source for the Truth?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Show me the exact CNN article that claims the kid said build the wall and called Nathan Phillips racial slurs.
To be fair, it wasn't him they said who said it. The left just thought he looked "punchable" and "snooty". Still. I hope that kid gets all he can get for defamation of character. That whole story was absolutely ridiculous, especially when those "black jews" were the true hateful ones and the instigators of the whole thing. Of course they were untouchable though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To be fair, it wasn't him they said who said it. The left just thought he looked "punchable" and "snooty". Still. I hope that kid gets all he can get for defamation of character. That whole story was absolutely ridiculous, especially when those "black jews" were the true hateful ones and the instigators of the whole thing. Of course they were untouchable though.
He deserves money because CNN called him "snooty"? Lol, conservative snowflakes.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
@TheBrownFlush
I will still be here as long as I can. I move in and out of social media. I only have two or three sites I get on and neither is FAKEBOOK or InTURDgram or Twitter (Is there a more appropriate name?). I like this board.

Sounds like you need an education on freedom of the press.
xnrOPR9Xpzlwk.gif