What Newspaper(s) Do YOU Consider to be a Reputable Source for the Truth?

LarryBird

Serious question, and it's not meant to offend, but it is meant to be answered honestly...

Is there anything in the history of this world that has caused more war and death than organized religion?

I mean, c'mon, killing in the name of God - how ironic is that?

El Correcto

god is dead
So you're on what, about page 17 now? Still thinking you know the deal before getting to chapter 2?

You must be incredibly difficult to talk to in real life...people who have their minds made up about topics before they've even given it a fair shot or an ounce of consideration, and/or think they just know everything from the jump always are.
I know right the clown couldn’t even wait until chapter 2 to begin his deceit.

El Correcto

god is dead
...still waiting on that book recommendation, playa.

Drop knowledge on us, great one.
602CF148-4D30-4FB0-9C57-4737B9F3556F.jpeg

LarryBird

We ALL know how you feel about that one, nerd.

I'm waiting for that recommendation of an American history book that's gonna knock my socks off and inform me about all the nuances and dirty little secrets that Howard Zinn couldn't.

I mean, you should probably just write one - but until yours is done, what is it that we should be reading, professor?

El Correcto

god is dead

I'm waiting for that recommendation of an American history book that's gonna knock my socks off and inform me about all the nuances and dirty little secrets that Howard Zinn couldn't.

I mean, you should probably just write one - but until yours is done, what is it that we should be reading, professor?
Ill just continue reading Howard Zinn’s and open your eyes to so

dont forget to pick up your copy friend.

newfie

It did not ring true to me, and I was further pushed away by the hypocrisy I saw from Christian adults in their everyday lives from a young age - probably by 8-10 years old I was already disillusioned.

if you see hypocrisy in aethiest do you stop being an atheist?
whether or not someone else is a good example of what they do should not affect what you do and what you become.
if you learned anything from your catholic teachings you hopefully learned that the bible teaches you to god expects you make a concious decision to live a good life.
seeing other examples of people who did not do so does not somehow negate those expectations.
seeing other examples where people failed to live a good life and live by the teachings of god does not change the teachings.

you should not use someone else as an excuse to be an atheist
but to be honest I see this a lot in atheist, they feel the guilt of rejecting god and they somehow try to blame gods message to them

did you hear gods message about living a good clean life? did you reject something god was trying to teach you in the 10 commandments?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
if you see hypocrisy in aethiest do you stop being an atheist?
whether or not someone else is a good example of what they do should not affect what you do and what you become.
if you learned anything from your catholic teachings you hopefully learned that the bible teaches you to god expects you make a concious decision to live a good life.
seeing other examples of people who did not do so does not somehow negate those expectations.
seeing other examples where people failed to live a good life and live by the teachings of god does not change the teachings.

you should not use someone else as an excuse to be an atheist
but to be honest I see this a lot in atheist, they feel the guilt of rejecting god and they somehow try to blame gods message to them

did you hear gods message about living a good clean life? did you reject something god was trying to teach you in the 10 commandments?
The church is full of hypocrites ..come on @LarryBird ..join in..there is always room for one more.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Serious question, and it's not meant to offend, but it is meant to be answered honestly...

Is there anything in the history of this world that has caused more war and death than organized religion?

I mean, c'mon, killing in the name of God - how ironic is that?
You mean like Islam?

Brownt10

You're seriously deranged. Not everything is an us vs them, lib vs con, slanted viewpoint because you don't agree with it or it doesn't fit into your narrow worldview. Sometimes things are just facts for :censored2:s sake, man.

Please recommend me a book on American history. I swear on my life that I will buy and read it, and report back. I truly want to know what it is that you'd consider to be a better book, and one that doesn't omit or sugar coat the embarrassing past/hard truths of our nation we may not speak of in schools.

the killing of uncle sam - Google Search

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Larry Bird, no nation is perfect Brother. Sure we have our warts. But I will take our warts over those of any other nation. You know, there's a reason all these :censored2: weirdos never left the country after "threatening" to if Trump won. I am tired of all this tough talk from the left. I mean, put up or shut up. Like that idiot on the White House lawn the other day. Set himself on fire. Now THAT'S a man of action!