What shoes do you guys wear?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
don't wear boots they just slow you down and the "support" argument is garbage

find a nice pair of walking shoes that meet all the rules and you won't mind getting a little dirty from time to time

if you're in a rural/super-rural area, disregard what i say and get boots

A nice pair of boots should support your ankle, arch, and the pads before your toes. Any boot that doesn't is just a fortified tennis shoe that slows you down and causes foot problems.

I usually wear these to work.

Goldfish-Aquarium-Shoes-28867.jpg

And some carhartts for UPS.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
don't wear boots they just slow you down and the "support" argument is garbage

find a nice pair of walking shoes that meet all the rules and you won't mind getting a little dirty from time to time

if you're in a rural/super-rural area, disregard what i say and get boots
Yeah, ops management are the only ones that ignore procedure.

Cementups

Box Monkey
In all Honesty, these are what I wear. They are ridiculously comfy and feel like I'm wearing slippers. But I would wait till after your 30 days to get risky with footwear. ;)

On Running Cloud
On-cloud-running-shoe-black-2-600x391.jpg

MC0493

Timberland Pro 6" titan. They may not last as long as i'd like and they take a little effort to get a good shine going but they're plenty comfortable and are composite toe if you decide to drop crap on your foot.

35years

Gravy route
mid627b_nb_02_i

New Balance 627
Steel toe, non-slip, solid construction, comfortable.
Great spring, summer, fall shoe for me.
Comes in 4E... extra wide.
Because of the steel toe they don't tear out and actually last 3-4 years (different boots in snow).

I replace the insole with a (non cushioned) Spenco mold-able 3/4 length orthotic which allows me to have the exact arch support needed for my foot. You boil them and mold them for an exact fit. My foot doctor recommended them.

Add a dense, high quality gel insert and you have a solid, stable, cushy shoe that supports your arches and protects your toes.

Everyone's feet are different. I have tried nearly every brand over the years from Nike to Red Wing. New Balance fit my huge, wide clown feet.