what should i do??

over9five

Staff member
I STRONGLY advise you guys who come here with problems NOT to post too much information. UPS monitors this site, and they WILL forward information to your management team.

well what im planning to do is see where the 3 current grievanses take me before filing anymore. i just dont want to make my self look like a jerkoff to my manager. If the 3 dont do any thing ill file more in the future. I talked to 2 shop stewards and 1 is telling me to be real cautious on filing them because when i do get back covering routes they(management) might possibly find something really stupid to disqualify for. i dont want that happening to me then having to wait a nother year. Now shop steward 2 said dont worry about anything at all.

Im not going to back down from management because if i do backdown ill never go anywhere and they will use me like toiletpaper.But i dont want to start a pissing match with them either.

For those that dont know or have cover drivers. a cover driver is a part timer that does a full timers job when needed. When we are not needed we go back to are warehouse job.

tarbar66

Are you really a UPS employee?

Only the media or the general public refer to our buildings as warehouses. Anyone who has worked at UPS knows that you work in the hub,center or gateway.

Another thought to help you, if you're not driving ask to be a helper!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I STRONGLY advise you guys who come here with problems NOT to post too much information. UPS monitors this site, and they WILL forward information to your management team.

Did that case in CT already prove that it is a bad idea for management to use outside sources to persue discipline inside work?

Are you really a UPS employee?

Only the media or the general public refer to our buildings as warehouses. Anyone who has worked at UPS knows that you work in the hub,center or gateway.

Another thought to help you, if you're not driving ask to be a helper!
Sorry if I didn't use the right wording I've been employed bye UPS for 3.5 years now. I won't be able to do driver helper because the pay is not enough to cover all my personal bills and plus they don't work the driver helpers all day in are hub.

Big Babooba

I work in a building with lots of doors. We have lots of brown trucks of varying sizes. They all have round tires and red tail lights. There are conveyor belts, chutes, slides and rollers inside. We have a parking lot and a big fence around the building. There are floodlights around the parking lot. There is a big UPS sign facing the street. My truck needs to be washed....are you reading this Atlanta? (was that too much information Over?)

Returntosender

Works both ways you can feed Atlanta misinformation and real information on Browncafe. Such as ex UPS drivers who now work for FED EX Ground, have taken some of their customers with them when they went to FED Ground.