What should I do?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
kermit_the_frog-3384.gif
lmfao.

rod

Retired 22 years
If he does have that much money I would say he won't hang around UPS long--------and yes give him his buck back quick.

Avalon

Avalon
there this guy on the preload I work with and he is trying to sell everyone his handguns and here is the bad thing he is 19 years old and I know he shouldn't even have them because of the law. And also there was a day I ask him for a dollar and he pulled a giant roll of hundernds outta his pocket .should I tell me sups?

You should immediately call 911 and have the police get involved. Tell them it is an emergency and they should send all available units to the center stat!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
there this guy on the preload I work with and he is trying to sell everyone his handguns and here is the bad thing he is 19 years old and I know he shouldn't even have them because of the law. And also there was a day I ask him for a dollar and he pulled a giant roll of hundernds outta his pocket .should I tell me sups?

Forget what everyone else has offered as advice. You are right he is up to something I commend you on being so observant. First things first, that dollar you owe him, make sure you get 20 nickles to pay him back with.

Second, without saying a word go up to him and put an :censored2: whoopin on him he will never forget all while mumbling something about the bank giving you nickles as change. The violence of action will let your coworker know you are not to be friend'd with and word will get out that you are one badazz, crazy mother. As he is begging for mercy, take all those nickles and toss them all over his waste of flesh and dirt.

As you walk away, scream at the top of your lungs, "I don't need your damn guns, I got two man cannons right here scumbag! Now friend off!" This next step is important, don't (i repeat) DO NOT look back as you exit the area. This will work and he will never ask you a question again.Might also work on others including sups in the area.