What Should The West Do?

Mutineer

But makes you qualified to determine who can and cannot come to live in your neighborhood? Aside from appointing yourself .
And what kind of a nation would we be today if we had turned away the Germans, the Italians, the Irish etc at the beginning of the 20th century? Among them might have been your ancestors.
Get yer mind out of the past and wake up.

The sole purpose of the importation of immigrants into this nation is to undermine and replace ordinary, working-class citizens.

I live in an area where many native-born citizens experience chronic job and housing insecurity. It gets worse every year.

This is NOT how it was thirty years ago. Wanna know what turned Mayberry into a mini-L.A.?

I know what happened because I watched it happen:

Rich, white liberals and unregulated, unskilled immigration. Coming someday to yer holler, and yer house on the hill.

Anyone else agree that Ukraine and Russia are literally useless countries? We should just bomb them both and take the oil. Then get back into the Middle East and take there’s too. FREE GAS FOR ALL THE CHILDREN!
Well that they don’t want believe me…they want to make it exorbitantly expensive for you to have a gas powered car so you’ll get an EV. And really they want you to just rent one if you need it or depend on public transportation …you’re not gonna own anything

Last edited:

vantexan

I meant PARTY and the RACE for the White House. So why don't you "conservatives" get her to switch parties and run her for president since she is in your opinion a source of great knowledge and political insight.
Gabbard is a real sore spot for you libs. She doesn't march in step and she calls a spade a spade even if it's the Democratic hierarchy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Here’s all you gotta know about this so called war. Ukraine is in bed with the great reset and the climate change and the new world order and everything that comes with it. Russia isn’t. They’re a nationalist country. That’s it. Everything else is just talking points
Holy Hell!

rickyb

Anyone else agree that Ukraine and Russia are literally useless countries? We should just bomb them both and take the oil. Then get back into the Middle East and take there’s too. FREE GAS FOR ALL THE CHILDREN!
If u bomb russia its nuclear war and game over

R u muslim lol

rickyb

Well that they don’t want believe me…they want to make it exorbitantly expensive for you to have a gas powered car so you’ll get an EV. And really they want you to just rent one if you need it or depend on public transportation …you’re not gonna own anything
This is neofeudalism

Look at housing prices and cost of higher ed

Many of u probably support rising housing prices and unaffordable tuition

rickyb

Get yer mind out of the past and wake up.

The sole purpose of the importation of immigrants into this nation is to undermine and replace ordinary, working-class citizens.

I live in an area where many native-born citizens experience chronic job and housing insecurity. It gets worse every year.

This is NOT how it was thirty years ago. Wanna know what turned Mayberry into a mini-L.A.?

I know what happened because I watched it happen:

Rich, white liberals and unregulated, unskilled immigration. Coming someday to yer holler, and yer house on the hill.
I am 3rd generation immigrant. if immigration was good 4 me, then its good 4 them!

rickyb

I wasn't "expecting" anything. The point is that I was surprised at how ridiculous and dysfunctional these people were, and that I wanted nothing to do with them, and everybody on my boat was glad when most of them were gone.

The point is that no American citizen should have to endure the negative consequences of having refugees or immigrants dumped upon their communities.

How many Mexicans/Afghans/Ukrainian refugees are you going to invite to yer holler?
Americans largely r immigrants lol

Dont b a hypocrite

rickyb

She did win actually win delegates in the 2020 Democratic Presidential primaries. Which is more than can be said for our current Vice President who dropped out of the Democratic Presidential race and then was chosen for the job only because of her skin color.
No no she was chosen bc shes terribly corrupt!

rickyb

How’s an avowed communist gonna get a conservative media job ? Bernie sanders too??

Just because these people like gabbard and bill Maher are jumping ship from what the democrat machine has turned into such as Soviet style censorship, saying men can pretend to be women and compete against them in sports, and currently trying to get a pedophile enabler on the supco doesn’t make them conservatives
Dennis kucinich became a fox news commentator and hes not right wing lol

BigGuy2732

I supported kucinich and Paul in 2012, two very different men, but one thing in common: they recognize Israel is a terrorist, illegitimate state. This is also why they never went anywhere.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dennis kucinich became a fox news commentator and hes not right wing lol
There is a local radio host here who tells a story about Dennis.
How he was to cheap to rent a room for an night , so he slept in the radio stations lobby while campaigning for potus.