What symbolizes America to you

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bill_clinton_the_lady_killer_by_sharpwriter-d5wx11h.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
These photos are a clear testament to the short comings of American foreign policy over the past 50 years. Vietnam......we lost. Middle East ...twenty years later no victory no exit strategy and a busted treasury.
I am a individual.. I am not a politician.... none of those men where either

P

pickup

A beautiful remembrance of our fallen soldiers

My father served in Vietnam and wrote this song about The Wall. His name won’t give away my super secret identity so I can upload it here from YouTube.

Even though he originally recorded it when he was in his late 30s he made this version when he was in his late 60s so forgive him for sing talking his way through the song.

Now in fairness to him and to show how good his voice once was , I have to include a song he wrote and recorded when he was about 30. He was commissioned by a guy who wanted to ride a horse from California to New York to show up just about when the Statue of Liberty's facelift was complete.

Well, the "cowboy" started his trek and his horse broke down in Oklahoma. While stuck there for a few days, he met a girl and got married and never completed the ride.

So my father never got the exposure he was hoping for his song.

Well here it is , the way he thought the completed ride would have went.

Future

Victory Ride
My father served in Vietnam and wrote this song about The Wall. His name won’t give away my super secret identity so I can upload it here from YouTube.

Even though he originally recorded it when he was in his late 30s he made this version when he was in his late 60s so forgive him for sing talking his way through the song.

Now in fairness to him and to show how good his voice once was , I have to include a song he wrote and recorded when he was about 30. He was commissioned by a guy who wanted to ride a horse from California to New York to show up just about when the Statue of Liberty's facelift was complete.

Well, the "cowboy" started his trek and his horse broke down in Oklahoma. While stuck there for a few days, he met a girl and got married and never completed the ride.

God bless ... much respect!

Future

Victory Ride

You made me cry ... but a proud cry