What The Hell Is QANON?

vantexan

Considering the Mueller Report was not allowed to investigate crimes by Individual 1, it might be.

But it will most likely be nothing like all the others before it.

I'll wait until it comes out. But I suspect you will just pin your hopes on the next one. And so on. And so on.
There won't be a next one. Durham is focused on the FBI and DOJ FISA abuses. Hillary is past the statute of limitations so she'll never pay for what she did.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Are you really just becoming aware of this? PT carwasher brought this to our attention last summer sometime. I'm fairly certain that Q is a disinformation campaign from some official state intelligence agency, and they primed the QAnon pump before letting it go wild. On the other hand, Q could be legit, and QAnon is the disinformation campaign. What a tangled web we weave. I would like to see a proper investigation into it, but at this point I don't think any conclusions would be trustworthy.
Never heard of it except on here or a quick reference on the news to assign blame ...
... it seems to be the boogeyman to a lot of LibTurds and the MSM.​

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Never heard of it except on here or a quick reference on the news to assign blame ...
... it seems to be the boogeyman to a lot of LibTurds and the MSM.​

Yeah, and their folks are likely behind it. That's not to say a lot of conservatives didn't fall for it, but, if the establishment is behind it, just goes to show they literally have no boundaries.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Majority Of Republicans Believe The QAnon Conspiracy Theory Is Partly Or Mostly True, Survey Finds​

Tommy Beer
Tommy Beer
Forbes Staff
Business
Updated Sep 2, 2020, 09:33pm EDT

TOPLINE​

Some 56% of Republicans believe that QAnon, a far-right conspiracy theory, is mostly or partly true, according to a new Daily Kos/Civiqs poll released Wednesday, a remarkably high number considering many of the outlandish assertions espoused by QAnon supporters.

Republican Party Controlled by the Delusional
That's :bsbullf: !

56% of Republicans have no idea what QANON is or that it exists ... if it does.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I have denied it several times.

Next.

You didn't deny it with me in that post. You simply asked me to prove it.

I said I assumed you were sportello. You didn't deny that. You just said you read some of his/her posts and didn't think the style was the same.

So cute to see you spin.

Gumby and his little pony. How cute.

That's so cute.

That’s cute, how you posted without a trace of irony.

That was cute, but not an answer, comrade.

Troll level low.

I'll say this about Rush, he was funny. One of the things he did that was kind of cute was to praise himself endlessly. It is kind of endearing in an entertainer - kind of like Ali's "I am the greatest" schtick.

I tuned into Hannity to see Trump speak about Rush after he died. He talked about Rush for about thirty seconds before turning back to his favorite subject - himself. From that point on it was nothing but self-praise. While this might be cute for an entertainer, it is nauseating from a public servant - especially one as feckless as Trump.

Am I ruining your echo chamber?

You need a safe place free of dissent or disagreement, That's so cute.

You guys who can use alternative facts always think you win.

Adorable.

Do you think i care if you ignore (cancel) me? That's adorable. I don't. Do it now or your bubble might get a hole in it.

Keep going pidgeon, it makes you seem less desperate.

Adorable.

Kinda seem similar to me. The derogatory, dismissive use of the word "cute" or "adorable".
From the search the only other profile that uses that term that way that often is @Maple Grove MN Driver. @bacha29 did once and a few others, even I did. But the three of you seem to use it pretty regularly.

The Supreme Court today dealt former guy, Donald Trump a decisive defeat when they curtly denied his final attempt to hide from prosecutors investigating his finances.

What a shame.

That's OK, he always said he wanted to release them.

I guess his last appeal is an armed mob on March 4th. Trump International Hotel now accepting bookings for $1000 per night.

"Be there. Will be wild! Covfefe" - individual 1

That sounds like something the former guy would say.

You and sportello also used "Former Guy" in reference to Trump. I tried doing a general search for that term, but it doesn't like the search term "guy", and both "former" and "former guy" don't return results. You two were the only ones I've seen use that term that way.

Then when you two "talked" to each other, it was kinda like watching Ed Norton and Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

The only other people on this site, that I know of, who are so single-mindedly focused on Trump are that fish guy and jumping jacks.

I know none of this proves anything, but you claim to take issue with people who are not dealing in good faith. Then you claim to be republican, but only ever trash any Republican or conservative news source. Nothing you've said does anything to support your claim of being a republican, then you insult the intelligence of anyone who calls out your inconsistencies. But then you whine about other people calling you names while pretending to be innocent. It doesn't take intelligence to accept contradictions, it's just the opposite. Intelligence tells us to question contradiction.

Anyway, that's about all the time I have to spend on this matter. Good luck with your continued gaslighting of anyone who will listen to you.

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't deny it with me in that post. You simply asked me to prove it.

I said I assumed you were sportello. You didn't deny that. You just said you read some of his/her posts and didn't think the style was the same.

Kinda seem similar to me. The derogatory, dismissive use of the word "cute" or "adorable".
From the search the only other profile that uses that term that way that often is @Maple Grove MN Driver. @bacha29 did once and a few others, even I did. But the three of you seem to use it pretty regularly.

You and sportello also used "Former Guy" in reference to Trump. I tried doing a general search for that term, but it doesn't like the search term "guy", and both "former" and "former guy" don't return results. You two were the only ones I've seen use that term that way.

Then when you two "talked" to each other, it was kinda like watching Ed Norton and Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

The only other people on this site, that I know of, who are so single-mindedly focused on Trump are that fish guy and jumping jacks.

I know none of this proves anything, but you claim to take issue with people who are not dealing in good faith. Then you claim to be republican, but only ever trash any Republican or conservative news source. Nothing you've said does anything to support your claim of being a republican, then you insult the intelligence of anyone who calls out your inconsistencies. But then you whine about other people calling you names while pretending to be innocent. It doesn't take intelligence to accept contradictions, it's just the opposite. Intelligence tells us to question contradiction.

Anyway, that's about all the time I have to spend on this matter. Good luck with your continued gaslighting of anyone who will listen to you.
Nah I already pegged his real account, that is BrownArmy.
brown army used to pretend to be a Gary Johnson libertarian and then go off saying things like Obama wasn’t left wing enough.
Brown Army is also a fan of Reddit spacing his posts.

He was always a pretty polite guy and fun to talk to, he would call stuff cute or just respond with Wrong. He is the reason I changed my name to wrong because he would always call me wrong.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nah I already pegged his real account, that is BrownArmy.
brown army used to pretend to be a Gary Johnson libertarian and then go off saying things like Obama wasn’t left wing enough.
Brown Army is also a fan of Reddit spacing his posts.

He was always a pretty polite guy and fun to talk to, he would call stuff cute or just respond with Wrong. He is the reason I changed my name to wrong because he would always call me wrong.

I only dealt with Brown Army a few times. I wasn't really certain who supersoaker was, but it was obvious he had been on the site before and wasn't who he presented himself to be. It seems like someone else had the name supersoaker before, but maybe I'm just imagining it. What, exactly, motivates this kind of behavior? What does someone posing as a person of a particular political party on a random forum, spewing absolute garbage, hope to accomplish?

El Correcto

god is dead
I only dealt with Brown Army a few times. I wasn't really certain who supersoaker was, but it was obvious he had been on the site before and wasn't who he presented himself to be. It seems like someone else had the name supersoaker before, but maybe I'm just imagining it. What, exactly, motivates this kind of behavior? What does someone posing as a person of a particular political party on a random forum, spewing absolute garbage, hope to accomplish?
1614062747253.jpeg

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
I award you all amateur internet sleuthing partipation awards.

Nice try.

But I am who I said I am.

Continue to enjoy your make believe world.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
You guys have no problem twisting things into a pretzel to suit your small minded idea of the world no matter how ridiculous it is. That's one of the most dangerous thing about small minds.