What the MSM won't report

bbsam

Staff member
Ya got me there!!!!:wink2:

But the people doing the jobs would be illegals because its "a job no American would want to do". BAM!!!!
Seem to be an awful lot of those jobs around. Says more about the Americans than it does about the illegals or the jobs.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Seem to be an awful lot of those jobs around. Says more about the Americans than it does about the illegals or the jobs.

I agree. maybe then we should force people who are recieving welfare money and are able to work to do those jobs. They are getting paid for doing nothing so lets make them do something.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
warning....the new student loan program included into obamacare has a clause that including paying back the loan, you will be required to serve at least 6 yrs as a volunteer where ever the government orders you to.

island1fox

:sad-little:As an Independant Conservative ---I know that pisses Diesel off --who has voted for certain Democratic candidates --particularly in local elections ---I am sick and tired about hearing the left cry about the violent Tea party people.There is no comparison to the very "peaceful" anti war protestors or the g-8 protestors. The left are by far the most violent when it comes to any type of march or demonstation or protest. Get a life ---msnbc--cnn the drive by media ---How about some honesty for a change ???
How many upside down flags have you seen ? How many U.S. flags burning ? How many policemen hit by thrown rocks or bottles ?? How much tear gas has the police responded with? How many tea party people arrested ???? How many broken store windows or looting ???

Please--- liberals , democrats, and any left leaning people should be ashamed !!!
In November you will see America is not as stupid as they think we are !!!!:dissapointed:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
here's an interesting note on who thinks that there will be violence;http://m.pbpost.com/pbpost/db_44041...20?contentguid=RuRtwYTR&storycount=9&detailin
When she showed up for a private dinner in Palm Beach, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi walked into the home of businessman and Democratic moneyman George Cloutier with a security detail 12 strong, mostly US Capitol Police.
There were four additional Palm Beach cops. And two sheriff’s deputies.
Oh, yes! Two police boats in the Atlantic Ocean, across the street from Cloutier’s house.
And with 18 guests at the dinner last weekend, the wingding had fewer guests than lawmen!

bbsam

Staff member
I agree. maybe then we should force people who are recieving welfare money and are able to work to do those jobs. They are getting paid for doing nothing so lets make them do something.
Uh, yeah, that would by definition mean giving them government jobs. Welcome aboard commie pig! BAM! BAM! Gotcha again!:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
warning....the new student loan program included into obamacare has a clause that including paying back the loan, you will be required to serve at least 6 yrs as a volunteer where ever the government orders you to.

Why would that be bad? Israel does it with the armed forces. Personally I just don't see a downside on this one.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Uh, yeah, that would by definition mean giving them government jobs. Welcome aboard commie pig! BAM! BAM! Gotcha again!:happy-very:

Well, if the govt is paying them to sit on their butt i guess you could say that is a govt job already. :wink2: Wham bam thank you man.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Why would that be bad? Israel does it with the armed forces. Personally I just don't see a downside on this one.

I only see a problem with it if its a job that is community organizing...LOL. Do remember though that we already have free college if you go in the armed forces., when i was in it was called the GI bill...not sure if its called that anymore. Also there is the ROTC. So really i dont think there is much new with payback of a college loan...its always sorta been there but now you can pay it back without going in the military. So i would like to know what jobs are required for payback.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
first off your think that this is only for military service, wrong.
Under the old system you borrow the $$ and pay it back to a bank ( with a gov't backing the loan ), now it's all gov't run.

Name me one program that they have run that isn't in trouble.

remember this was included in the healthcare reform package, which basically is all about gaining total control over the people.

wkmac

I only see a problem with it if its a job that is community organizing...LOL. Do remember though that we already have free college if you go in the armed forces., when i was in it was called the GI bill...not sure if its called that anymore. Also there is the ROTC. So really i dont think there is much new with payback of a college loan...its always sorta been there but now you can pay it back without going in the military. So i would like to know what jobs are required for payback.

Lue,

Got a question just to understand better your point. You said above that the only problem you see is if it's a job community organizing. OK I understand that (and the LOL context) but what about this scenario. A student loan is given to someone who goes to business school and they come out with an idea for a business and get a business loan from the gov't to start said business. The business even grows and hires people so the question now comes down IMO to principle or outcome. Using the example I just gave, would this be a problem in your view or would it be a good thing or even have some place to exist in your opinion?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
the ones who get these loans will be required to serve in any area which the gov't selects and in any job that are needed there.
So you could end up with a PhD in astrophysics and be assigned to cleaning sewers, for 6 years or more.

ups1990

the ones who get these loans will be required to serve in any area which the gov't selects and in any job that are needed there.
So you could end up with a PhD in astrophysics and be assigned to cleaning sewers, for 6 years or more.
No worries Baba. The methane gas fumes will make they feel out of this world.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have a son who is majoring in aerospace engineering. OBama cuts NASA's budget so if we want to put somebody in space, soon we will have to pay the Russians. The other day he gives a speech saying we are going to Mars next. Are we going to have to stand by somebody else's launchpad with our thumbs out???-