What the MSM won't report

klein

Für Meno :)
You know that people can live off $20 an hr , and still save money ?
Some of you earn $30/hr and live from 1 paycheck to another - that's the sad part !

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know that people can live off $20 an hr , and still save money ?
Some of you earn $30/hr and live from 1 paycheck to another - that's the sad part !

You know, the entire internet knows you leave your house unlocked ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klein

You know, the entire internet knows you leave your house unlocked ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, 1 out of 2 homes are here probably unlocked, come to Canada you US criminals !
Being a former driver with UPS, there were doors, I had to actually shut, because the wind blew them open, or the homeowner didn't shut it properly !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I lock my doors home or not !!! It's just stupid not to lock your doors. You are asking for trouble. Like parking your car and leaving the keys in the ignition....just plain stupid!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
No, I DO NOT live that way. In Texas, USA if someone breaks into my home and I shoot them, I will most likely NOT be charged with anything. If I am licensed to carry and have to shoot someone to protect my life, I will not be charged. Sure there will be an investigation, as should be. to get facts surrounding the incident.

Scared? No, I'm not scared because I live in a place where I am allowed to protect myself, my family and my property without fear of prosecution.
There may be a higher chance to be shot by someone on the street than at home partly because here most criminals never no who will have the means, know how and the will to blow them away behind that closed door. They also do not know who has the same in a public setting as well.

Bottom line, I would not want to live where I could not defend myself, family and property from criminals without fear of being prosecuted.

This just happened a few days ago and why i like Kentucky:

A Grayson County homeowner held a burglar at gunpoint while waiting on authorities, Tuesday morning.

In Kentucky, the Castle Doctrine allows a person to use deadly force while defending his home from a burglar that is attempting to commit a crime.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You say guns are safe, but , yet, dismiss that 1 in 10.000 people (give or take) dies from gun shots in the USA.

Guns are safe in the right hands. Also many of the gun deaths are criminals killing criminals...stats i guess dont show that though. I read the local paper just to see who got shot and its usually another criminal...saves tax money when they die. :happy-very:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Gee, 1 out of 2 homes are here probably unlocked, come to Canada you US criminals !
Being a former driver with UPS, there were doors, I had to actually shut, because the wind blew them open, or the homeowner didn't shut it properly !

Maybe that was because they were to drunk to care.

klein

I lock my doors home or not !!! It's just stupid not to lock your doors. You are asking for trouble. Like parking your car and leaving the keys in the ignition....just plain stupid!

We keep our cars running in the winter, yup, even UPS vehicles with keys in the ignition, no other choice at minus 30C.
My neighbors just got home, they entered their house without a key, too.

We just live differently then you. Different culture.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kudos to the Enquirer for the Edward's work...........

Never pick a fight with people who like to fight, as the smart saying goes! While the mainsteam media -- papers like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Los Angeles Times (which in fact even barred their bloggers from mentioning the Enquirer’s name in the same sentence as Edwards’) -- shunned our reporting, we carried on with our shoe-leather reporting, finding additional sources, working hard to substantiate the story we knew was true that no one would carry except those in the blogosphere.
It wasn’t “checkbook journalism” as the Pulitzer Committee would like to believe – but old-fashioned, Woodward and Bernstein-style reporting that allowed us to catch our man!
Crack ENQUIRER reporters Alan Butterfield and Alexander Hitchen – in the middle of the night -- caught Edwards visiting Rielle and Frances at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles on July 21, 2008. We were finally able to begin to force Edwards to come clean about the lies he had told the public, his campaign staff and his cancer-stricken wife Elizabeth.
While Edwards admitted shortly thereafter to having an affair with Rielle on ABC’s “Nightline,” it wasn’t until January 2010 that he finally admitted paternity of his child, then nearly two years old.
We can remind the public that our reporting wasn’t just about catching him cheating -- way back in August 2008, we first raised the issue of “hush money” being paid to Rielle and Andrew Young, a married Edwards’ aide who helped cover up the affair by claiming he was involved with Rielle and had fathered her child.
And in our April 13, 2009 issue, we were the first to disclose that Edwards was the subject of a federal investigation by the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service -- and that a grand jury had been seated in Raleigh, N.C. to begin the Government’s probe, which we said could end in him going to jail if he was indicted and convicted.​

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Racial Quota Scandal at Obama Justice Department

The DOJ also objected to the use of a written test in general for firefighter applicants. “With regard to the writing portion for firefighter, it seems unusual to me. I have never seen a fire department give a writing test to entry level firefighter applicants. From what I know about the job, it seems very unlikely that an entry level firefighter would have to do much writing,” wrote Ms. Thawley,DOJ Senior Attorney .
“All of our firefighters are either EMT or paramedics and do a lot of report writing,” responded Giselle S. Johnson, Secretary and Chief Examiner, Civil Service Board.
Another fine example of a out-of-touch idiot trying to second guess a knowledgeable professional.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:

A 22-year-old from Northern Ireland won the U.S. Open Sunday at Congressional Country Club outside Washington. It was a stunning performance. It's too bad the same can't be said about NBC, the network televising our national championship.

At the beginning of the telecast, NBC aired a patriotic montage featuring video clips of national monuments and soldiers raising an American flag, cut around a group of school-aged children reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Only during the pledge, the phrases "under God" and "indivisible" were edited out, twice. The piece was supposed to play up the whole patriotism theme with the golf course hosting our national championship so close to our nation's capital and all. But a lot of people couldn't get past the missing lines. Who does this?

Angry viewers immediately took to Twitter bashing NBC and suggesting a boycott of the network. Others called into their NBC affiliates to complain. And before the broadcast ended, announcer Dan Hicks issued an on-air apology of sorts, saying the omission was not meant to upset anyone and that the network was sorry to those who were offended. It wasn't nearly enough.

Today, NBC went one step further, releasing a statement:
"We are aware of the distress this has caused many of our viewers and are taking the issue very seriously. Unfortunately, when producing the piece - which was intended to capitalize on the patriotism of having our national championship played in our nation's capital - a decision was made by a small group of people to edit portions of the Pledge of Allegiance. This was a bad decision."

The network also said if disciplinary action is taken, it will be handled internally and not be made public.
The original Pledge of Allegiance, of course, did not include the words, "Under God." They were added by Congress in the 1950s. As a result, they are as much a part of our salute to our flag as the rest of the words in the pledge. And it boggles the mind that a bunch of morons at NBC can take it upon themselves to decide which part to include and which part to omit. Those responsible ought to be fired on the spot.

Here’s my question to you: Why would NBC edit out part of the Pledge of Allegiance before the U.S. Open?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
NBC is a Liberal network that hates anything conservative...so editing out "Under God" makes perfect sense. It was no accident and thier apology was a joke.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MoveOn.org upset with Obama, launches campaign to drive liberal agenda on its own
Left-wing MoveOn.org isn’t happy with President Barack Obama. In a fundraising e-mail sent to supporters on Monday, the group hinted that Obama has abandoned it in political fights in Washington and across the country.
“It’s pretty clear by now that we can’t wait for Barack Obama, or the Democrats, to save us,” MoveOn.org said in the e-mail to supporters. “But the one thing that might turn things around is an honest-to-God mass movement—something on the sca
le of the civil rights movement or the antiwar movement—built around a vision of an economy that works for all of us, not just the top 2%.”​

Lue C Fur

Evil member
MoveOn.org upset with Obama, launches campaign to drive liberal agenda on its own[/h]
Left-wing MoveOn.org isn’t happy with President Barack Obama. In a fundraising e-mail sent to supporters on Monday, the group hinted that Obama has abandoned it in political fights in Washington and across the country.
“It’s pretty clear by now that we can’t wait for Barack Obama, or the Democrats, to save us,” MoveOn.org said in the e-mail to supporters. “But the one thing that might turn things around is an honest-to-God mass movement—something on the scale of the civil rights movement or the antiwar movement—built around a vision
of an economy that works for all of us, not just the top 2%.”​

Moveon-org is funded by the Liberals hero George Soros. I guess they feel the Messiah is not hard left enough...

moreluck

golden ticket member
"...........But the one thing that might turn things around is an honest-to-God mass movement..........."

I can't believe that this liberal movement used "GOD" to get their point across.