What the MSM won't report

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Senatus Populusque Romanus — Imperius Rex et Populusque Americanus
S. 679: Presidential Appointment Efficiency and Streamlining Act of 2011
This bill will do away with the checks and balances that separate an American form of government from those such as Venezuela and Brazil. Already we have power mongers such as Cass Sunstein our Regulatory Czar (more commonly known as the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs and more aptly titled the Office of Government Propaganda) running amok across the US using agencies such as the EPA as a weapon of regulation and control. There is not a single area in our country that Sunstein does not have his claws sunk deep into. It should scare the crap out of Americans, but all I hear are crickets. The silence of capitulation seals our fate as surely as the thunderous applause of approval – so ends the Republic.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Feds Seize 8 More Domains in Piracy Crackdown

The sites seized are:

• Re1ease .net
  • Watchnewfilms .com
  • Dvdcollectionsale .com
  • Dvdscollection .com
  • Dvdsetsonline .com
  • Newstylerolex .com
  • Mygolfaccessory .com
  • Overbestmall .com

wkmac

Feds Seize 8 More Domains in Piracy Crackdown

You wanna watch the Feds go nuts, watch them go after Bitcoin when it begins to grow and show some effect or potential. Kevin Carson at C4SS recently wrote a piece on Bitcoin and there is a move afoot to get the concept discussed on Judge Napolitano's FreedomWatch. Agorism in some sense is a growing trend (websites you posted being examples), if not in name then in idea, as the state exerts ever greater authoritarianism with BitCoin as well as the above websites falling in many respects into that counter economic sphere.

As to the media, Carl Bernstein in Oct. 77' wrote a piece for Rolling Stone on the media and the CIA that is worth considering with regards to the media eg corporate media. And just yesterday I read an interesting op-ed at Global Research when it comes to the media or rather the narrative of truth we're given by the media, one should seriously question and look hard at what is said. It goes back to that ole' saying, "Follow the Money!"

"Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side." --Goethe

Babagounj

Strength through joy
guncontrolworks.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
I get your point, poor Old International, he can;t take his gun to Vancouver to start his cruise to Alaska ! :(

And poor feth, she won't be allowed to take one to NC, if she flys there for vacation (not that she owns one , anyways).

moreluck

golden ticket member
I get your point, poor Old International, he can;t take his gun to Vancouver to start his cruise to Alaska ! :(

And poor feth, she won't be allowed to take one to NC, if she flys there for vacation (not that she owns one , anyways).

Most people never have their gun leave home.......you think we walk around carrying the damn things?.....where do you think we are, Texas?

klein

Poor Klein. Not living in a free country, he is not allowed to own a gun.

I could get A HUNTING rifle any giving day, just not a handgun that shoots 32 rounds, or more, like you folks can.
Besides, somewhere on the net, I came across a list of the safest countries to live in.
The USA didn't even make the top 100 !
I believe it was spot 139th !

And even if I did use the gun, against another human, be it a break-in. I would end up in court, charged with atleast manslaughter !
Can't even use pepper spray here against another human without being charged !
(they did have some cases however, where the didn't file any charges using pepper spray, but don't count on it).

Last edited:
I could get A HUNTING rifle any giving day, just not a handgun that shoots 32 rounds, or more, like you folks can.
Besides, somewhere on the net, I came across a list of the safest countries to live in.
The USA didn't even make the top 100 !
I believe it was spot 139th !

And even if I did use the gun, against another human, be it a break-in. I would end up in court, charged with atleast manslaughter !
Can't even use pepper spray here against another human without being charged !
(they did have some cases however, where the didn't file any charges using pepper spray, but don't count on it).
Ya boy, that's how I wanna live.

Oh and Moreluck, Not that many Texans walk around with a .44 strapped to their side. lol

You missed the point entirely, which is no great surprise.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"....The USA didn't even make the top 100 !..............."

I think you should confine your travels to the top 100 safest and eliminate all countries that didn't make the top 100!!!

klein

Ya boy, that's how I wanna live.

You already live that way, 12 hrs every day out and about with the public.
What makes you so scared once you get home, you need a gun to protect yourself ?

I would say the likelyhood, someone tries to rob you or shoot you on the streets is much higher then at home.
I do understand your point.. if people didn't have guns at their homes, home break-ins may rise.
But, why doesn't street crime rise, in those states that don't allow "carry" ?
Everyone is unarmed in public (almost everyone), but yet, people feel safe enough to walk the streets, do window shopping, etc, even use ATM's.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I, for one, don't go out after dark unless it's a special event or an airport late arrival.
I always feel the "bad element" comes out after dark. In reading the cop reports in the
paper, lots of entries are in the wee hours. I believe what I used to tell my teenagers....
"Nothing but bad happens after 11 PM. out there."

klein

I, for one, don't go out after dark unless it's a special event or an airport late arrival.
I always feel the "bad element" comes out after dark. In reading the cop reports in the
paper, lots of entries are in the wee hours. I believe what I used to tell my teenagers....
"Nothing but bad happens after 11 PM. out there."

Didn't you tell me you worked shiftwork before ?
You have no other choice then to shop late in the night, or sometimes go for that nightly dinner, or drink.
Just avoid those places where it can get rowdy (like bars) !