what type of flashlight do you use?

Faceplanted

Speaking as a helper who managed to gash his leg open on a customer's broken gate, I'm pretty darn happy my driver carried bandaids...
>Gash
>Bandaid

Pick one. I think you mean scrape, or scratch.

You either need snitches or you don’t. A band aid is not going to stop any serious bleeding from a serious injury. Bandaids are for adolescent kids.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
>Gash
>Bandaid

You either need snitches or you don’t. A band aid is not going to stop any serious bleeding from a serious injury. Bandaids are for adolescent kids.

Well they didn't have to amputate, so I guess we can call it a scrape. Happy?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
>Gash
>Bandaid

They’re also for adults who work in a very dirty environment and want to keep the dirt out until they can take care of it at home. And who wants to take a package from a driver who has blood running down their arm or leg?

Indecisi0n

What do you need any of those things for.

Gotta bandaid up your little boo boos?

If I need a pen I get it provided by ups, I don’t need anything from any of my co workers.
Because when I gash something open I want to clean it out and not get blood all over my tractor. I have a bunch of UPS pens, in my pack.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
For years I used a Surefire E2e. Pretty bright but batteries were expensive and didn't last long. It's out of production as of now.

Several years ago I was gifted a Blazeray light. It's big and easy to handle, has variable beam adjustment and three brightness settings, plus it's rechargeable. It became my exclusive UPS light as it was perfect for the job. Spot house numbers with the narrow spotlight beam then adjust it to flood for walk paths. Incredibly bright and even kept dogs at bay. Now I just keep it handy around the house.

Last year I decided the Surefire had run its course. It was cutting edge when I got it in 2005 but as with any technology there are better options available now. I retired it and replaced it with a Fenix UC35 2.0. Just as tough as the Surefire and has multiple brightness settings between 1 lumens and 1000 lumens of white LED light. It's USB rechargeable, has a long battery life, and can run on 3v lithium batteries in a pinch. I use it mainly as a work light and outdoor light.

When I'm not working or doing something that specifically necessitates a light, I keep a Fenix LD02 on me for day to day. It also has adjustable brightness settings down to 1 lumen plus a UV light and at its brightest is brighter than my Surefire. It can run on a single alkaline or rechargeable AAA. It's a very nice light but to me would be too small for constant use as a work light.

20190923_170446.jpg