what type of flashlight do you use?

542thruNthru

Me I always live old school.
2087655f0.jpg

But if you don't like that. Here are just a few threads out of many many threads about the subject. Knock yourself out. ;)

Flashlight Suggestions Whats your go to?

Drivers-What flashlight do you use to look for addresses?

Best flashlight I have found yet.

flashlights...

YUOVER95

A6C3469E-1FB2-481D-A23C-74D16D1A1C62.jpeg
I use a Bushnell 1000 lumens. It fits good up above the driver side door. I keep it with me everyday even in the summer. Always a possibility of having one of those super late nights.

barnyard

KTM rider
We have an equipment store for LE locally. I bought an all metal, led flashlight from them and have a pelican back up LED light and a plastic jobby that uses AA batts that I bought from a bait shop. The last one was cheap and I have it if my helper is working past dark.

35years

Gravy route
Astrolux MF02
Best budget soda can sized thrower. Excellent build quality.

Lights up a house from 1/2 a mile...no exageration.

Also blinds dogs when they attack in the dark.

Throws way more light than my package car headlights.

Buy on Banggood. List price $125.
$85 delivered with coupon code acf385

This flashlight will barely fit in a UPS coat pocket (comes with a strap and holster). It is a bit heavy. I personally love it. It preformed like a $500 flashlight.

Now for under $20 or smaller palm size (1 battery) light, I would go with the
Sofirn C8T

Best recommendations are on budget light forum.

35years

Gravy route
Sofirn C8F on Amazon for $35.

Really good light for the money.

Read the reviews on budget light forum.

AA flashlights really do look and perform like kid's toys compared to the Convoys, Astrolux, or Sofirns which utilize 18650 batteries.

Faceplanted

I’m sure all you flashlight guys also come to work with a backpack, 2 coolers and enough :censored2: to look like your gonna be camping for 2 weeks. I will never understand why anybody needs more than their cellphone, car keys and a wallet when coming to work...... always holding up security line with more belongings than a 5 member family going through Tsa

Unless they are cucked by the wife and she has to pack you a soggy bologna Sammie and an apple because your 100k a year made is not enough to sit down and have a decent lunch every day.

Indecisi0n

I’m sure all you flashlight guys also come to work with a backpack, 2 coolers and enough :censored2: to look like your gonna be camping for 2 weeks. I will never understand why anybody needs more than their cellphone, car keys and a wallet when coming to work...... always holding up security line with more belongings than a 5 member family going through Tsa

Unless they are cucked by the wife and she has to pack you a soggy bologna Sammie and an apple because your 100k a year made is not enough to sit down and have a decent lunch every day.
And your the guy always asking guys like me for pens , Band-Aids, can I borrow your pin puller ? Etc . Suck it!

Faceplanted

And your the guy always asking guys like me for pens , Band-Aids, can I borrow your pin puller ? Etc . Suck it!
What do you need any of those things for.

Gotta bandaid up your little boo boos?

If I need a pen I get it provided by ups, I don’t need anything from any of my co workers.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What do you need any of those things for.

Gotta bandaid up your little boo boos?

If I need a pen I get it provided by ups, I don’t need anything from any of my co workers.

Speaking as a helper who managed to gash his leg open on a customer's broken gate, I'm pretty darn happy my driver carried bandaids...