What u think

UPSGUY72

So my manager said I can be lost prevention but im in a dilemma because employees are telling me that I should not change over but I got a degree in criminal justice I know ups is a good job but I only been there six years and do not have the time to work my way up It seem like it would be a good thing for me but I don't want to leave the union to get ****ed over and I don't want to waste my degree either so any advice

"So my manager said I can" Your manager will tell you anything to get you to go over to management. I bet he told you that you first need to become a PT SUP and after you became a PT SUP with your education you could get a LP job when one opened up. FYI most people that work in LP positions (not specifically UPS ) don't have a degree in criminal justice most don't have a degree in anything.

Is that a 4 year degree or 2 ??? Why don't you do a search online and see what type of jobs you degree would be usually in and that pays well. Some jobs pay minimum wage while other pay very well but can be very stressful.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
an lp job would look on your resume but remember you have to actually work against the manager sometimes. from my understanding management work
different from lp and lp also look at management as possible suspect. are you good at telling when ppl are lying? also dont forget not everyone is afraid of
lp some get off from pissing them off. i know one guy he loves it when lp call him to the office he tells me he likes to see how red he can make their faces
​before they finally tell him to leave.

​Let me guess. Another college graduate?

browntroll

​Let me guess. Another college graduate?
me? hell no im too busy enjoying my self to go to college just yet. maybe in a few years when technology gets better i might do something in computers.
i do know a few ppl in college, 2 are still nowhere after 4 years but i do have a cousin doing law to become a lawyer for international law and banking so
far he is working at a law firm after 2 years in college all his stuff is paid for cause of military contract. a personal friend of mine has been in college for 3 years
​but still makes less than i do working at a bank.