What Was Your Worst Day

jaker

trolling
3 months of being a FT driver I went on this route blind half business and half resi 140 stops

This guys bus plaza was the worst mind blogging area ever , by the time I got trough half the business it was time for pickups so most of them I was delivering and doing pickups

By the time I got done with the pickups the truck was bulked out and you couldn't get to the resi . A few drivers showed up some took the pickups and others took some resi I still had to sheet up the business I missed and doing 40 stops

That day I was pushed to the point of crying and thinking why am I working here that was 10 years ago and I still look back and wonder what I am doing here

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I feel ya dude. I think the same thing and cant wait til the worst nightmare ever is over. Job blows superazz now dude. Was a lot cooler back in the day, that's for sure. Bad part about it is that it really is a super coolazz job, just these :censored2:s make it that way lol.

hyena

Riding with my center manager! I'm qualifying and trying to prove myself. Seems like I make more mistakes now more then ever. ( I wish my nerves would calm down)! Lol can't wait till this is over!