What will you do if we strike?

AwashBwashCwash

I'll show up to work, get trained as a 22.4, and start driving. And I'm not alone.
$20 an hour is a 100% raise for me. If you guys wanted me to stand with you then maybe you should have thought about that a few contracts ago. Good luck with your RV payments or whatever crap it is that boomers spend their horded money on these days.

gorilla75jdw

I'll show up to work, get trained as a 22.4, and start driving. And I'm not alone.
$20 an hour is a 100% raise for me. If you guys wanted me to stand with you then maybe you should have thought about that a few contracts ago. Good luck with your RV payments or whatever crap it is that boomers spend their horded money on these days.
So you are a scab ? , thanks for the honesty . Man up , reveil your real name and Local , Hub .

Future

Victory Ride
Picket, with a beer in each hand.

My strike fund has a SG line item in it.

Should have enough saved up to send a Stripper Gram to the picket line once a day!!!
0911A97C-0DF3-45D1-BEC7-893D6EC5A21F.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I walked the picket line everyday and waited in the bread line at the hall. I ate a lot of donuts donated by other unions out of support and gained a few pounds. The support from the union sector was great from the pilots, mechanics, police officers and other barns was something to see.

M

MenInBrown

Hate to break the bad news to you, but if there’s a strike, there are no 22.4 jobs. Get back to work for your $9.50/hr scab. I think we all pretty much know the 22.4s will happen, but we are trying to get you better language and better protection, and guess what, trying to get you paid like we get paid. One thing you really need to get fast is a clue.

Box Ox

and guess what, trying to get you paid like we get paid.

100% The idea of RPCD route cuts on Mondays due to weekend work actually doesn’t even bother me as the idea of condemning part timers to have to work their way up the 22.4 seniority ladder before they can get a shot at higher pay and overtime protections in a vacated RPCD slot.

I totally get why a part timer would see a 22.4 opportunity and think it’s big money. But it’s an absolute guarantee that lots would go 22.4 FT and wish they never had when they realize they’re going to be exploited year round, and the money they’re making isn’t actually very good for what they’ll be put through.

DOK

The Teamsters aren't calling for a strike, they came up with this 22.4 nonsense to get more dues coming in.

And pension contributions. I fully feel this is some sort of pay back to Ups for them bailing out the pension funds a few years back.

DOK

The Teamsters aren't calling for a strike, they came up with this 22.4 nonsense to get more dues coming in.

LMMFAO you got no idea bruh....

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

And you will be doing it 13 hours a day with absolutely no recourse or ability to stop it or decrease the work load.

If you think you have been harassed over loading and unloading wait until they come at you every morning yelling about your numbers with print outs showing every stop where you took to long demanding an answer.

Hope you enjoy eating alone because you will never, ever eat dinner with the family ever again. Kid's ball games, recitals, plays and school functions will feature 1 very important thing......an MIA dad!

When you are home you will sleep 85% of the time trying to recoup from the arse beating you got the day before! The 8 hour list might as well be a dhost because 22.4's won't be considered full time drivers so the number per day will get cut and you won't have the seniority to make this list for your first 10 years!

You won't be married top your wife, you'll be married to that "green light of death" as every time you are done you'll be re-dispatched to go help.

Lastly, if you thought it was hot in the building wait until you are in the back of a truck searching for that package in the middle of the day and its *120 back there with no air!