What would you do?

El Correcto

god is dead
And there it is, isn’t it?

You’re cool with a maroon mowing people down with his car?

Sick little puppy.

upload_2018-10-9_22-55-25.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No:o, still working the same career as you, dead end and with a dying union.
Every job is a dead end eventually.
That's how life works, no one makes it out alive. Sorry you're so unhappy with your choices.

Did your mommy at least make you something good for dinner tonight?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
while you’re already breaking the law?

good luck in prison
You are talking about driving your car through a group of protesters in the street. I am engaged in my first amendment right to free speech. You are endangering my safety . As shown by @Wrong people get killed by people driving their car through crowds of protesters. I would be standing my ground to defend myself from imminent physical harm. You already stated you would go around if there were too many people, so it's not like I am blocking your way. You have made the decision to engage in dangerous behavior. Textbook stand my ground defense. If you truly believe in stand you ground defense, how can you disagree?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You are talking about driving your car through a group of protesters in the street. I am engaged in my first amendment right to free speech. You are endangering my safety . As shown by @Wrong people get killed by people driving their car through crowds of protesters. I would be standing my ground to defend myself from imminent physical harm. You already stated you would go around if there were too many people, so it's not like I am blocking your way. You have made the decision to engage in dangerous behavior. Textbook stand my ground defense. If you truly believe in stand you ground defense, how can you disagree?
first off you missed where i said id drive slowly

second, you’re still breaking the law, so start shooting and well, most likely you’d just get run over, but if you managed to stay alive like i said good luck in prison

Turdferguson

Just a turd
first off you missed where i said id drive slowly

second, you’re still breaking the law, so start shooting and well, most likely you’d just get run over, but if you managed to stay alive like i said good luck in prison

No I saw where you said you would drive slowly. Do you honestly think that you would be less maimed or killed if run over with a car slowly?
So according to your interpretation if someone is littering and someone comes at them with a knife or other deadly weapon that person is not allowed to stand their ground

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
No I saw where you said you would drive slowly. Do you honestly think that you would be less maimed or killed if run over with a car slowly?
So according to your interpretation if someone is littering and someone comes at them with a knife or other deadly weapon that person is not allowed to stand their ground
spare me all the interpretation crap

you’re breaking the law already, society hates protestors, the court will never back you

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Stand my ground
Not YOUR ground to stand in.
Exercising my free speech rights. He was talking about rolling his car towards a person to make them move. If you believe in stand your ground. The person who has a car purposely coming towards them has a right to stand his ground and defend themselves
Really?
Better make sure its a "free" place to speak before you begin your exercise.
The person who stands in the middle of the road and makes the claims you are is an idiot. They are are also challenging me. I'd accept.