What would you do?

newfie

No I saw where you said you would drive slowly. Do you honestly think that you would be less maimed or killed if run over with a car slowly?
So according to your interpretation if someone is littering and someone comes at them with a knife or other deadly weapon that person is not allowed to stand their ground

you have the option to get out of the way of a slow moving car. I wont run you over as long as there is no threat of violence.

as soon as you start making those threats and start attacking my vehicle , I then have to consider you a threat .

everything is as you have argued until and only until you start acting in a threatening manner.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
you have the option to get out of the way of a slow moving car. I wont run you over as long as there is no threat of violence.

as soon as you start making those threats and start attacking my vehicle , I then have to consider you a threat .

everything is as you have argued until and only until you start acting in a threatening manner.

Completely agree. (Which scares me)
He already said he had the choice to go a different way, but decided to roll his car towards a peaceful protester

oldngray

nowhere special
Completely agree. (Which scares me)
He already said he had the choice to go a different way, but decided to roll his car towards a peaceful protester
38d34bb4b9ab.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FFS.
If I knew these republican nutjobs were so ignorant I'd have been at these protests too.

I could really use a payout from their insurance companies.

Just kidding, I know you guys are full of crap, you'd sit in your cars wetting your pants.

floridays

Car rolling at me not stopping = defense in fear of life..
I know exactly where you come from now. If you are dressed like that, blocking the road, your defense in the fear of life would not carry the day. I thought you were more intelligent than this. Cars actually drive, not just roll in the street, it is the purpose of roadways. What exactly is your purpose for blocking the road?

floridays

FFS.
If I knew these republican nutjobs were so ignorant I'd have been at these protests too.

I could really use a payout from their insurance companies.

Just kidding, I know you guys are full of crap, you'd sit in your cars wetting your pants.
Keep that line of thinking and join the protests, you may be surprised to your own detriment.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I know exactly where you come from now. If you are dressed like that, blocking the road, your defense in the fear of life would not carry the day. I thought you were more intelligent than this. Cars actually drive, not just roll in the street, it is the purpose of roadways. What exactly is your purpose for blocking the road?

If you are going out of your way to drive into a crowd of people who are in the street not attacking cars , but just protesting and actually believe you are justified in that action, then you are more bat :censored2: crazy than I thought . Why would they be in the streets? Maybe the sidewalk isn't big enough to accommodate them.