What would you do?

floridays

So you are saying that guy was justified in running his car into a crowd of protesters
Which guy are you speaking of. Charlotte, no, Rod's from Minnesota absolutely, the guy in Portland, absolutely. If a crowd of people descend on my car, my first and last thought is they do not want to congratulate me because of the "My child is an honor student" bumper sticker. Clear enough?

oldngray

nowhere special
Which guy are you speaking of. Charlotte, no, Rod's from Minnesota absolutely, the guy in Portland, absolutely. If a crowd of people descend on my car, my first and last thought is they do not want to congratulate me because of the "My child is an honor student" bumper sticker. Clear enough?
They can protest all they want on the sidewalk. They are not allowed to block traffic.

floridays

If you are going out of your way to drive into a crowd of people who are in the street not attacking cars , but just protesting and actually believe you are justified in that action, then you are more bat :censored2: crazy than I thought . Why would they be in the streets? Maybe the sidewalk isn't big enough to accommodate them.
Make it what you want to. Their objective was not to protest, it was to harass certain individuals. Exactly what was the protest about? A legitimate protest includes applying for legitimate permits, in a venue that is large enough to police and allow for crowds, in a city with citizens, and lawful city government.

I won't play your game. We are supposed to live in a civil society, not one that succumbs to miscreant jackals. Keep pushing, it will not be pretty.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
they sound as crazy as all the trump loonies who scapegoat muslims and immigrants.

signs of a collapsing society.

Humans need to accept that our existence is flawed and sing one last kumbaya as we walk hand in hand into the oblivion. While we still have some dignity.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
00E635BD-D0FC-48BB-BA22-0088DEBEAD0A.png
Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better. The swing votes are swinging to the right