What would you give up for a 4 day week.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We have FT driver on 4 days as Monday they cut their routes and they are happy not working. They are also some of the same guys that are always complaining how they don't have any money when you ask them to come out with the guys once and awhile for golf or whatnot.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Fedex guy on my route just told me he is taking a new route. 4 tens Tuesday thru Friday. 45 to 55 stops plus a few pickups. He was actually hesitant about making the switch.

stink219

The Fedex drivers in my area work four 10s and they like it.
Any time a FedEx dude wants to compare W2s with me, that will be the day he changes his mind about 4 10s. I'm already working 5 10s. Giving up a paid per day per week is giving up 18k a year. LMFO. No thanks!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Any time a FedEx dude wants to compare W2s with me, that will be the day he changes his mind about 4 10s. I'm already working 5 10s. Giving up a paid per day per week is giving up 18k a year. LMFO. No thanks!!

I agree but for some reason their company can make a profit working people 40 hours a week. I would rather work the 40 in 4 days instead of 5.

stink219

I agree but for some reason their company can make a profit working people 40 hours a week. I would rather work the 40 in 4 days instead of 5.

A profit, yes. As can we. But it's about the amount of profit. Remember, UPS just shelled out 6 billion for TNT Express. UPS is trying to build a world wide takeover of the transportation industry. Just my opinion.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I know all the fedex drivers in my area, they know what we make in comparison to them and it doesn't seem to bother them too much. They make less but they also work less hours and have more of a life outside of work. One of them works his "off day" whenever he wants to make some extra money, he says they always need people so if you really want the OT it's there for ya.

stink219

What's even funnier then my comment was that you took me seriously.

You need at least 1K posts to be taken seriously on this forum.
LMFAO!! Taken seriously? On this site? Dude, all you do is post all day long and are so proud of how you have "over 1k posts". Your advice is wrong or skewed most of the time. I could post just to post also. Stop quoting me then if my status of online crying is beneath you. Laughable!!