whats it like working in the hub in 100+ weather

rod

Retired 22 years
Move to Mn. You will have a whole set of different weather related problems. It does get brutally hot here sometimes. Every once in a while it gets above 75.

El Correcto

god is dead
what about your teamster brothers who are too hot because of no AC??
I’m out in 100+ temps, I take paid breaks all the time. Go find a place with ac and sit on my ass for 10-15 minutes. I mainly did it just because I’m over dispatched and having to dig in that oven. They don’t provide the AC, I’ll go find some if I need it.

rickyb

I’m out in 100+ temps, I take paid breaks all the time. Go find a place with ac and sit on my ass for 10-15 minutes. I mainly did it just because I’m over dispatched and having to dig in that oven. They don’t provide the AC, I’ll go find some if I need it.
were talking about hte hub.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The rest of us while you are sweating in 100 degree heat...

tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

Box Ox

“whats it like working in the hub in 100+ weather”

I’d southern boy piggyback on this question by asking what it’s like working in the hub in 0- weather. But I imagine the most accurate answer would probably be “cold.” So it wouldn’t be a good question to ask in the first place. Oh well.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
being a worker in capitalism is similar to being a child with your parents:

your parents (the capitalists) make most of the decisions that affect you. except with capitalism, the capitalists take much better care of themselves than their workers, whereas parents are typically looking out for their kids.
C566F1EB-1D2B-4F5D-AB5A-2D50E13C3497.gif

that all apparently arent that great if youre at UPS

the US economy is not so great, you guys are obviously losing your mind first voting for your first black president and then voting for trump.
It was a minority of Americans that voted for trump. It was the Russian hackers that manipulated the Electoral College that put trump into power.

rickyb

It was a minority of Americans that voted for trump. It was the Russian hackers that manipulated the Electoral College that put trump into power.
i agree it was a minority of americans voting for trump.

the majority doesnt vote. in australia voting is mandatory so they have 98% turnout. there should also be a none of the above on the card.

as far as the russian hackers thing, i havent been following it, but last i heard they were blaming russians to deflect from the corrupt history of the democrats including hillary clintons own corruption.

i agree it was a minority of americans voting for trump.

the majority doesnt vote. in australia voting is mandatory so they have 98% turnout. there should also be a none of the above on the card.

as far as the russian hackers thing, i havent been following it, but last i heard they were blaming russians to deflect from the corrupt history of the democrats including hillary clintons own corruption.
Fake news.