whats it like working in the hub in 100+ weather

brostalss

im thinking the russian hacker thing might be.

where was the accountability for democrats corruption? they are a party of big money since at least bill clinton maybe further back.

Both sides are equally scumbags these days.

Our choice every four years is S#*t 1 and S*#t 2.

What we need is term limits in Congress and Senate.

What'dyabringmetoday???

that all apparently arent that great if youre at UPS

the US economy is not so great, you guys are obviously losing your mind first voting for your first black president and then voting for trump.
Your first "sentence" was hard to decipher. I believe you can learn English on the internet. As far as the rest goes, why do you care? I'm sorry your life seems to be a disappointment. Enjoy what you have left of it. Lol.

rickyb

Your first "sentence" was hard to decipher. I believe you can learn English on the internet. As far as the rest goes, why do you care? I'm sorry your life seems to be a disappointment. Enjoy what you have left of it. Lol.
i got a lot of life left assuming i dont die young.

maybe people have unknowingly lowered their standards / expectations, so a job like UPS which is really a 1.5 looks like a 3.5

Returntosender

FB86CA7C-B00C-4333-8C88-2D184165F844.gif

hehe xd

You can hydrate 12 dehydrated adults with the amount of sweat you'll ring out at the end of your shift. but oh man does that fan blowing hot air make me feel amazing :sad-very: