What's the most stops you've had?

Ackerlin

Hadn't made seniority yet, think I was 2 or 3 weeks in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-005137_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-005137_Gallery.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 164

542thruNthru

We have a runner that does 500-600 a day.

Couple years back 3 weeks before peak we were told that if you have a accident you will be pulled off route and a sup will take over the route and you'll be sent home.

center manager a week later pulled a guy off before peak and made them spend the rest of their 8 hours in the office.

Well this runner goes out, gets in a accident at 10:45am. He has just over 500 stops. I rode my çm ass for weeks about how he didn't send a ORS out to take over the route. How the reason the guy got into a accident is because he's a runner and he had over 500 stops.

It got kinda ugly there for a little bit.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have a runner that does 500-600 a day.

Couple years back 3 weeks before peak we were told that if you have a accident you will be pulled off route and a sup will take over the route and you'll be sent home.

center manager a week later pulled a guy off before peak and made them spend the rest of their 8 hours in the office.

Well this runner goes out, gets in a accident at 10:45am. He has just over 500 stops. I rode my çm ass for weeks about how he didn't send a ORS out to take over the route. How the reason the guy got into a accident is because he's a runner and he had over 500 stops.

It got kinda ugly there for a little bit.
Then they sent you your wonderful new center manager

542thruNthru

Then they sent you your wonderful new center manager
Dropped two grievances on his desk last night. This guy's is a nightmare. Told my wife that this may be the center manager that finally fires me. He's after me, I'm sure.

My wife still can't wrap her head around about how we get fired and it's just "normal". I've been trying to prepare her for it for a while.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dropped two grievances on his desk last night. This guy's is a nightmare. Told my wife that this may be the center manager that finally fires me. He's after me, I'm sure.

My wife still can't wrap her head around about how we get fired and it's just "normal". I've been trying to prepare her for it for a while.
I have been fired 3 times. Once they probably could have kept me fired if they wanted. Twice total crap that didn’t stand a chance.

But yeah my wife still can’t wrap her head around me coming home saying well they followed me today I might get fired toMorrow. lol