What's the most stops you've had?

ManInBrown

my Regular route year round would go out with 130. At peak they would take my hardest spread out stuff and give it to a split and replace that with three cushy townhouse developments. I would go out with 220. Then my last year in package we got a new center manager and he got the bright idea to leave my route as is at peak and send me out with 320. Brought 130 back every night. The first night I came back i spent five minutes explaining what the issue was and he had no interest in correcting it, so I let him drown is his mistake. The look on his face was priceless as I walked out of the building every night.

specter208

my Regular route year round would go out with 130. At peak they would take my hardest spread out stuff and give it to a split and replace that with three cushy townhouse developments. I would go out with 220. Then my last year in package we got a new center manager and he got the bright idea to leave my route as is at peak and send me out with 320. Brought 130 back every night. The first night I came back i spent five minutes explaining what the issue was and he had no interest in correcting it, so I let him drown is his mistake. The look on his face was priceless as I walked out of the building every night.
What kind of route is that?

rod

Retired 22 years
I am going to miss having a helper this year. Usually I deliver air and then do not leave the truck
Finally- someone who knows how to use a helper. To be honest my easiest time of the year was peak. I looked forward to a slave for a few weeks out of the year. I also never paid any attention to management if they told me to only use them for a few hours.

Rack em

Made the Podium
They've sent me out with over 400 stops before.....I think I got 230 ish of those done before bring the rest back. It's hard to follow orion 100% with a bricked out truck with over 400 stops and 600 packages, but I did my damn best ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Finally- someone who knows how to use a helper. To be honest my easiest time of the year was peak. I looked forward to a slave for a few weeks out of the year. I also never paid any attention to management if they told me to only use them for a few hours.
yep. The helper stayed until I was finished.

Est.1998

Hadn't made seniority yet, think I was 2 or 3 weeks in.
That list is ridiculous!!!
The most stops I've ever had, on a split, all resi, during peak with a helper, was 230.
They tried giving me that when covid started and every time stops was over 180, I'd tell me supe, 14 hour day.
Around 5pm, they would send the cavalry.

Est.1998

I have been fired 3 times. Once they probably could have kept me fired if they wanted. Twice total crap that didn’t stand a chance.

But yeah my wife still can’t wrap her head around me coming home saying well they followed me today I might get fired toMorrow. lol
I have a shoe box full of warning letters, termination letters, and of course union letters in response to them. As a part time employee, I've been fired once. Full time: probably 4 but I've never missed a day of work. So, it leads me to think the word fired/termination simply means "we're watching you"