What's top pay rate for delivery drivers?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
For a job which only requires a drivers license and HS diploma?

We are overpaid for what we do.
If you feel that way, quit and go work "just as hard" at FedEx ground. Live by your beliefs if you feel that way. You won't. Why? Because you think you're fully entitled to everything while others should make less or take cuts.

The amount of hypocritical BS you fill this forum is amazing.

If you feel we make too much, take the difference of what you think we should all be making,and give it to the United way every pay day. You're big on the UW.

You won't but you'll be quick to say a million times how "we" are over compensated. We aren't for the amount we are expected to perform. Except in the BOG, some of us actually earn our compensation.

bham brown

For a job which only requires a drivers license and HS diploma?

We are overpaid for what we do.

Yes, I totally agree that you are overpaid... However, the rest of the drivers aren't. And since your feeling so guilty for yourself being overpaid I will gladly accept a paypal payment from you for what u were overpaid. Or you can just buy a lifetime supply of Chapstick to keep your lips soft when you're kissing every sups :censored2:. You do know you're a freaking joke, right???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you feel that way, quit and go work "just as hard" at FedEx ground. Live by your beliefs if you feel that way. You won't. Why? Because you think you're fully entitled to everything while others should make less or take cuts.

The amount of hypocritical BS you fill this forum is amazing.

If you feel we make too much, take the difference of what you think we should all be making,and give it to the United way every pay day. You're big on the UW.

You won't but you'll be quick to say a million times how "we" are over compensated. We aren't for the amount we are expected to perform. Except in the BOG, some of us actually earn our compensation.

$30/week to UW is sufficient. Leadership Giver for the past 10-15 years.