What's with this site?

Hubber

Hello fellow UPSers and this is my 2nd post! nice to meet you all.

I just tried to search for (inside ups - the site) on my comp and this site above came up.

Dang it I just don't understand what the hack is wrong with those people on that site.

I checked the forums and picture, and they are showing UPS as worse as it could be!

Unloading is freaking hard, if these freaking people try it for 10 min they will just faint by the dust! Of course when you are unloading on the 2nd shift you don't give a freaking damn about the pkg!

For the belts and data entry let these ppl do it and see what's it about. I can bet you that and these ppl will freak out and mess up so fast like making mistakes like the wrong service on the wrong dang belt! They just don't understand! how it really works! Try a HPU on the belt idiots!

I know what lost and damaged goods go and it's plain stupid in steps the way we do it, AND some guys is doing a research on how it works! Overgoods are just plain simple as how I see how we do it.

Plus I know how the undelivered packages are handled, and deal with these cnee personally myself. Most of these people are either late after 10 biz days, or sender are using the wrong shipping adress or whatever. The thing is it's not UPS's fault when the shipper write the damn address for the whole building and not the suit #. Most of these cnee are just way too cheap to use the right service for the time they needed. For example some people thinks that standard is freaking EXPRESS AM!!!! what the hack? and ask me why it's not here yet. LOL One cnee today just NEED his pkg or else his freaking company will fall, and sends it with expedited 2 days ago and it's Saturday tomorrow! Yippy if it's so important don't be cheap and pay for express AM! stupid.

I am so sry about the whole RANT, but the damn United Package Smashers just pushed me over the edge! I love UPS! it's freaking good, but dang it some CNEE are just plain deserve it and just plain stupid or do not understand how it really works.

A quote from my co-work "people love UPS or else it wouldn't be standing today still, it's just the 1 to 2 %...."

Plus I really want to know other UPSer's thought on how ppl can get an image like that about UPS!

It's nice meeting you all and it's just a wave of bad Cnee just blow my cheers away : ) :happy-very: and sry for the long post too :biting:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think the one thing that is worse than the overuse of the acronym "LOL" is the overuse of the word "freaking".

United Package Smashers.com is a website established by a person who had a really poor experience with UPS and, as such, decided to launch a website in which he tries to show the worst side of our company. I am glad that you have taken the website for what it is and will not give its content any credibility.

The Brown Cafe differs in that it is an open forum in which all viewpoints are introduced and discussed without fear or retribution and the debate is, for the most part, above board, without name calling or personal attack, and this is a credit not only to the moderators but mostly to the users who view each others as professionals. We have the occasional user who have little or nothing to offer but still think that what they have to say matters and try to impose their opinions on the rest of us but, for the most part, I enjoy coming here because I have learned quite a bit and would like to feel that I have added in a positive manner to the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

WyoBrown

Im proud to be in Brown too...UPS is a great company to work for. Any corporate setting is rife with policy and politics, the key is to learn everything you can about the operation and, participate! Team player mentality only strengthens and motivates a center as well as the individual. Im having my "moments" currently but I will always appreciate the opportunity that UPS is.

Overpaid Union Thug

I take issue with "packagesmasthers.com" because I've worked for FedEx Ground and still work for UPS. I've shipped and recieved packages through just about all the major freight companies. UPS is hands down the best. The guy(s) that put up that web site is clearly a loser. That's all that needs to be said about that.

As an on-car sup. I am very proud to work for UPS. We have among the most safe, hard working people in the world. What our drivers go through and are put through on a daily basis is a lot. NOT A SINGLE person on that site could even compare to our drivers, our management teams, or our insiders. Not only are we the best, but we are the greatest. We are an ELITE company, and we have ELITE employees. Even though I have some hard and long days, at the end of it all, I am proud to be a United Parcel Service employee. That site is very pathetic, and most any one who is on that site must be very uneducated or work for DHL and possibly Fedex. We are UPSERS - We are the best! NOT A SINGLE DELIEVERY COMPANY CAN EVER OR WILL EVER BE AS ELITE AS US!:happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I felt so moved by that speech that I "browned up", stood in my living room, positioned myself so that I was facing the UPS facility, put my hand over my heart, and thanked the good Lord that I work for such an ELITE company as United Parcel Service. Thank you, UpsSuP1, for the infusion of brown blood that was so sorely needed on this site. God bless UPS!!

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I felt so moved by that speech that I "browned up", stood in my living room, positioned myself so that I was facing the UPS facility, put my hand over my heart, and thanked the good Lord that I work for such an ELITE company as United Parcel Service. Thank you, UpsSuP1, for the infusion of brown blood that was so sorely needed on this site. God bless UPS!!

Thanks for that...the funniest thing Ive seen on here for quite a while. Make sure you start chanting "work as directed, work as directed", over and over and.......

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As an on-car sup. I am very proud to work for UPS. We have among the most safe, hard working people in the world. What our drivers go through and are put through on a daily basis is a lot. NOT A SINGLE person on that site could even compare to our drivers, our management teams, or our insiders. Not only are we the best, but we are the greatest. We are an ELITE company, and we have ELITE employees. Even though I have some hard and long days, at the end of it all, I am proud to be a United Parcel Service employee. That site is very pathetic, and most any one who is on that site must be very uneducated or work for DHL and possibly Fedex. We are UPSERS - We are the best! NOT A SINGLE DELIEVERY COMPANY CAN EVER OR WILL EVER BE AS ELITE AS US!:happy2:

yep, thats why ups treats us with the upmost respect, and really values us as employees, thats why they care about our safety on the job and our comments and concerns, then do their best to follow through on these things. They keep their promises, and tell us the truth everytime...theres no lying and dishonest talk coming from our folks in the suits...no sir. Dude, put the crack pipe down and step away from the computer, slowly, very carefully......