Whats your hobby besides BC?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Mine are doing anything with the least amount of physical activity, golf, Texas Hold'em and NASCAR. Also, racing myself if the money and time provides.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Mostly BC but I love ridin my motorcycle and shooting too(still have to take my .17 rifle out and sight it). Reading, but I never have time for it. Yard work but the weeds take over to easily.

UPSNewbie

Too bad you can't upload a sound byte from your, "tootin".

This is just for you, Steve. It's not exactly just me playing, but you can see that I'm playing! A text bubble comes up when the camera pans on me.

[video=youtube;1xYKRyI9gQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKRyI9gQg[/video]

And if it's loud on your speakers, it's ten times as loud IRL. I have custom ear plugs, if that's any sign.

UPSERNOJ

Hobbies change with age...

I still fish, crab. Used to be play softball and volleyball in HS and College. Now, I enjoy long walks, the beach and boardwalk. Spend more time on the internet, Facebook..myspace...BC. Not much on TV, but enjoy movies and flirting...LOL

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This is just for you, Steve. It's not exactly just me playing, but you can see that I'm playing! A text bubble comes up when the camera pans on me.

YouTube - PR Nov 08

And if it's loud on your speakers, it's ten times as loud IRL. I have custom ear plugs, if that's any sign.
LOL, nice!

Hobbies change with age...

I still fish, crab. Used to be play softball and volleyball in HS and College. Now, I enjoy long walks, the beach and boardwalk. Spend more time on the internet, Facebook..myspace...BC. Not much on TV, but enjoy movies and flirting...LOL
Funny thing about flirting. It's okay if your flirting is what brought you and your mate, together, but God forbid you continue being a flirt.

Main Entry:1flirt Pronunciation: \ˈflərt\ Function:verb Etymology:origin unknownDate:1580
: to behave amorously without serious intent b: to show superficial or casual interest or liking <flirted with the idea>

Flirting is not a bad thing as long as you keep it at the recommended levels.

jeremy3708

i own/drive a dirt late model in middle tennessee :) that pretty much takes up the rest of my free time .....

sorry i tryed to resize it to make it smaller but it didnt work out

scan0006.jpg

jeremy3708

well i got a warning letter the other night ...wasnt using my 5 seeing habits or the 10 point comm.
i also wasnt watching my gauges and she lost oil pressure and blew up :(
so if i get fired i'll call you

scan0002.jpg

wkmac

going to the local dirt track, my week in Knoxville (World of Outlaws)

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! My dream upon retirement is to start my first year with the ChiliBowl and then head to Florida for DirtWeeks at Volusia and East Bay and then do the WoO thing for the month of money and ending it at the Nationals in Knoxville. Seen WoO several times including when they put dirt down on Bristol and ran them there. You know life is good when you ride an elevator to your seat at a dirt race.
:happy-very:

Most of our racing down south is with fenders but I love open wheel, winged and non-winged. Love the USAC Sprints. What winged stuff we get is usually the 360 sprints and not the big 410 heavy hitters. Joe Gaerte still holds our track record set back in the mid/late 90's with an 11 second lap on a 3/8ths mile high bank track. The other advantage of our track is seeing Bill Elliot from time to time run his late model and I was also in the stands when a 17 year old Bill won his first late model race. Nobody had a clue of what was to come!

Hobbies? Some woodworking although not as much as I use to because now I've spending more time being a roadie, guitar and drum tech. Yeah, music is a hobby and a passion!