What's your name?

bigmistake

long story short. Making a delivery as customer meets me halfway. It's an intercept. Explain I have to bring it back to my center and the drama starts. Explain again and walk away. She asks what's my name. Am I, are we under any obligation to identify ourselves?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
long story short. Making a delivery as customer meets me halfway. It's an intercept. Explain I have to bring it back to my center and the drama starts. Explain again and walk away. She asks what's my name. Am I, are we under any obligation to identify ourselves?
I’d just tell her my supervisors name.
The bigger question is why does it get to that point if the DIAD shows the symbol for an intercept prior to delivery?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Just tell them your first name. You have no obligation to give them your full name.

Future

Victory Ride
No

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
No, you don’t have to identify yourself, but why did you come in contact with the customer in the first place? If I see that there’s a stop coming up with an “I” next to it, I sheet it a couple houses away to avoid this situation.

Future

Victory Ride
Just tell them your first name. You have no obligation to give them your full name.
F9EAD3B1-3C9E-4C25-BC7F-89A7E17D573A.gif

Future

Victory Ride
No, you don’t have to identify yourself, but why did you come in contact with the customer in the first place? If I see that there’s a stop coming up with an “I” next to it, I sheet it a couple houses away to avoid this situation.
I have overlooked it b4 ....and wasn’t aware till I scanned it

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Just tell her to call the 800 number they will know who you are by the address
I give them a made up first name like Ralph or Fred or Willie most of the time