When and how do they announce contract results?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We’ll see... should be interesting.

There will be a lot of bitching....

s-l300.jpg

Maybe, there will be an organized march in Washington.... at the IBT headquarters.

:biggrin:

P

pickup

I was on Upsers.com a few minutes ago to look at my time card and on the main page, they have a section that says they will post the results of the election at 8:00 pm. ( I assume eastern standard time) .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
91,000 votes by 1PM this afternoon. Only 43% bothered to vote on their future.

UPS Vote Count Tonight, As Union Brass Threatens to Overrule the Members | Labor Notes
"
In Pennsylvania, supervisors were reportedly leading workers individually to computers, logging them in to vote, and directing them to UPS’s statement in favor of the contract. Others were pushing employees to download the company’s app on their cell phones and vote that way.

In Los Angeles, Teamsters were thrown out of UPS parking lots for handing out vote-no leaflets. In New York they were told they couldn’t park their cars in company lots if they had vote-no signs in the windows.

In Dallas, at least two employees received disciplinary letters warning them that the “no solicitation at work” policy barred verbal conversations about the contract. Meanwhile supervisors on the clock cornered individual employees with vote-yes talking points."

Some very sketchy things if you ask me

"
In Pennsylvania, supervisors were reportedly leading workers individually to computers, logging them in to vote, and directing them to UPS’s statement in favor of the contract. Others were pushing employees to download the company’s app on their cell phones and vote that way.

In Los Angeles, Teamsters were thrown out of UPS parking lots for handing out vote-no leaflets. In New York they were told they couldn’t park their cars in company lots if they had vote-no signs in the windows.

In Dallas, at least two employees received disciplinary letters warning them that the “no solicitation at work” policy barred verbal conversations about the contract. Meanwhile supervisors on the clock cornered individual employees with vote-yes talking points."

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"

Link ?