When do we select MIP payout?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not in the office anymore and it occurred to me I needed to elect to receive it into 401k.
I could not find anything on UPSers.com.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I never received notification via e-mail or on the home page of UPSers.com.
However, there was a link in the I.S. Openline e-mail.

This is on UPSers.com

The MIP Election Period will open January 23 through February 4.
  • If you are retiring in 2013 but are an active employee at the time of your election, you may defer your electable cash into the UPS Savings Plan.
This was important to me .. I can come close to maxing out my 401k contributions one more year.
Crappy thing is that UPS still has to deduct Federal and State taxes even though I am putting 100% into tax deferred 401k account.

As a reminder, Computershare is the company that acquired BNY Mellon Shareowner Services at the beginning of 2012.
The new web address is www.cpushareownerservices.com. Your existing log in credentials remain the same.
To make your elections, you will need to log on to your Computershare account using your Personal ID and PIN. If you have not setup a Personal ID, you will need your Access ID (UPS + 12-digit Investor ID) and PIN. If you need assistance, contact Computershare at 1-888-663-8325.
Key dates to remember:

• January 23-February 4: Election period for 2012 MIP award
  • February 4: 2012 MIP Business Elements Final Status and 2012 MIP Factor announced
  • February 4: Last day to enroll in 401(k) if deferring 2012 award
  • February 5: Stock price used to value RPUs and UPS Class A stock
  • March 8: Funds deposited in participants' accounts, shares posted to Computershare, RPUs posted to Merrill Lynch