When nut cutting time comes, best to be the one with the knife

Non sequitur

Agree or disagree? Just a thought from a drunk Florida swamp dweller. Hint, Mueller's new legal prosecution theory may be the knife that severs his and his special deputy's nuts. If you have no idea what I'm speaking of, stay in the dark. Personal comments against me are welcome, I thrive on them.
Floridays we got you on tape. Busted

BrownArmy

Agree or disagree? Just a thought from a drunk Florida swamp dweller. Hint, Mueller's new legal prosecution theory may be the knife that severs his and his special deputy's nuts. If you have no idea what I'm speaking of, stay in the dark. Personal comments against me are welcome, I thrive on them.

What in the world?...

newfie

Between Stormy and Russian hookers, somebody’s got photos or video of him getting pegged and he knows it.

we will discover that trump got laid to the surprise of everyone who thought the many kids he has does not prove anything.

El Correcto

god is dead
Man. I hope they can put all that aside and come up with some sort of undeniable /hard evidence. The kind that would be needed to meet legal standards.
Paul Manafort is facing life in prison, all he has to do is throw information about trump to them. Yet he doesn’t. He maintains his innocence and continues fighting, if guilty so be it. But he won’t just cut a deal and go after Trump, I’m thinking it’s because there is no deal to be made.

Trump is not colluding with Russia, that would be the democrats historically speaking. Clintons, Obama, Ted Kennedy, Alger Hiss,Tip O’Neill and Carter.

newfie

Is this about Mueller’s subpoena of Trump Org documents a few weeks ago that was made public today? It’s just a move by Mueller to see what he’s given in case Trump and Co would like to try and omit or destroy any evidence. He’s already got all of the documents he needs.

or the subpoena because he does not have what he needs.

newfie

I have a feeling Mueller is a good “rule of law” Republican and only cares about justice.

I think he's also motivated to show results regardless of what they are , so he files charges against Russians that will never see a US courtroom.

floridays

Serious day drinking by the OP.
That would be incorrect, just a title to file forth coming revelations of conspiracy and criminal acts perpetrated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Justice, and now the Special Counsel.

I do understand you have no interest in facts, as your only concern is throwing shade on Donald J Trump. The knives are being sharpened now.