When nut cutting time comes, best to be the one with the knife

oldngray

nowhere special
Think that would've come out before the campaign. Worth serious money to Hillary.
The Russian who told that story to Steele said he had no proof but halfway thought it might have happened. Which went into the dossier the FBI relied on. Against all of their own rules for evidence.

floridays

Nice try, he was simply caring out the the recommendation of the professional board of responsibility, the sanctioning arm of the legal profession. Try again. I assume the firing was actually a friendly sanction, to forgo criminal prosecution. If McCabe has any working brain cells, he will take this punishment and close his mouth now. He has already responded, he should cease. If not he could likely find himself being a criminal defendant. It should happen nonetheless, but these types like to shield themselves from jeopardy.

Box Ox

I think I’d have a problem with McCabe’s firing if the FBI’s own Office of Professional Responsibility hadn’t recommended the firing.

An FBI agent’s word has to be assumed absolutely true when they’re testifying in court and elsewhere. With this is mind, the OPR said he should go. It might not seem like a big deal to us, but it’s a huge deal in the business he’s in. Lying can’t be seen as something an FBI agent can get away with just because they’re hours away from a pension.

vantexan

Nice try, he was simply caring out the the recommendation of the professional board of responsibility, the sanctioning arm of the legal profession. Try again. I assume the firing was actually a friendly sanction, to forgo criminal prosecution. If McCabe has any working brain cells, he will take this punishment and close his mouth now. He has already responded, he should cease. If not he could likely find himself being a criminal defendant. It should happen nonetheless, but these types like to shield themselves from jeopardy.
Actually he's very much in legal jeopardy and the firing only reflects the trouble he's in after the Inspector General investigated him.

floridays

Actually he's very much in legal jeopardy and the firing only reflects the trouble he's in after the Inspector General investigated him.
I understand the jeopardy, I mentioned earlier, yesterday I think, that he should be fired and indicted the next day. Sadly I don't see that happening, the slime has a way of taking care of their own, ask Hillary.

vantexan

I understand the jeopardy, I mentioned earlier, yesterday I think, that he should be fired and indicted the next day. Sadly I don't see that happening, the slime has a way of taking care of their own, ask Hillary.
McCabe has stated that if he goes down, so does everyone else. There are ongoing investigations into the Clinton Foundation, the handling of the Clinton email investigation, and the FISA Court deception. McCabe will be cooperating or facing prosecution, one or the other. Expect this to go up the food chain too.

floridays

McCabe has stated that if he goes down, so does everyone else. There are ongoing investigations into the Clinton Foundation, the handling of the Clinton email investigation, and the FISA Court deception. McCabe will be cooperating or facing prosecution, one or the other. Expect this to go up the food chain too.
Hope that is truth, I've learned not to trust a snake.

Sportello

Banned
My goodness, you are full of yourself.

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

vantexan

Did you read the article? Did you comprehend what the words meant?

Where do you find fault in the facts the authors laid out?
He insinuates that the firing was influenced by Trump. He also talks about the importance of candor at the FBI but then talks about who's being truthful, McCabe or Sessions, as if in the handling of this matter Sessions may be lying. Sessions is bound by the same code of ethics and for sure isn't going to just outright lie about this matter in front of everyone. And of course he says things about Trump that spell out which side of the political spectrum he's on. But do give him credit for at least saying the people who recommended the firing were professionals with high integrity. Those were the people that Sessions relied on and he pretty much had to fire McCabe otherwise rank-and-file morale would've suffered.

vantexan

Did you read the article? Did you comprehend what the words meant?

Where do you find fault in the facts the authors laid out?
By the way, just for clarity, my Stanford Achievement Test score in 8th grade ranked my educational level as the equivalent of a college freshman with one semester. I think I can comprehend the words.