When will we know???

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
The verdict? lol we were sold out AND the ballots are rigged, this contract will pass and if so it will also show you how corrupt both sides are, cause there is no reason why anyone with common sense should not be voting this down.

huskervi

Well we can always hope cant we, if that many poeple vote no, which I have been attempting to get the word out I dont think they can rig it, people woyld probably catch on or something and "if" it is rigged its pure bull****. Reminds of that movie with John Candy when he works for a security co. and their union is corrupt

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
Well we can always hope cant we, if that many poeple vote no, which I have been attempting to get the word out I dont think they can rig it, people woyld probably catch on or something and "if" it is rigged its pure bull****. Reminds of that movie with John Candy when he works for a security co. and their union is corrupt

lol, i dont remember that one, do you remember the name of it?

Damok

:) You must have your ballot post marked by Nov 16th in order to be counted.

As per the official ballot instructions:

" Your return ballot must be received at the Lanham, Maryland post office no later than 10:00 a.m., Friday, November 16, 2007."

As for when the ballots will be tallied and the results made public.... /shrug