When you guys get to work today

wayfair

swollen member
D. All of the Above

last week, my center manager was razzing a guy over his mustache being past the "corners" of his mouth...

center manager has got a raging boner over this driver...

when I first noticed this driver getting yelled at last year... I told him to smile at center manager while being berated.... until a steward is available

he does and it's funny AF to watch this center manager blow a gasket

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
last week, my center manager was razzing a guy over his mustache being past the "corners" of his mouth...

center manager has got a raging boner over this driver...

when I first noticed this driver getting yelled at last year... I told him to smile at center manager while being berated.... until a steward is available

he does and it's funny AF to watch this center manager blow a gasket
I don't care enough to target someone. If you're an ass to me, I'll be an ass to you. But I won't hunt for things. I've got enough to worry about.

wayfair

swollen member
Those guys are fun to watch self destruct. We have one in the process of that right now.

I'm rooting him on, slide up the vacation list

problem is that he's been our center manager for over 10 years... they have no other place to put him... and he's got kids your age... funny stuff

vvv

I don't know how much DO It By The Book is saying is B.S. or not but he and I do agree on his basic premise.
UPS only abuses those who allow themselves to be abused.
I can assure you 100% that anything I have said on here in regards to my actions or talk on the job is equally 100% truthful. Which is why I keep boring the crowd in attendance with the same ol' "you would just have to be in my building firsthand to see for yourself" to believe it.
Take it for what it is and however you want to see it......but I simply do as I please. I'm not showboating.....just my personality as a kid and still carry it.

I don't know how much DO It By The Book is saying is B.S. or not but he and I do agree on his basic premise.
UPS only abuses those who allow themselves to be abused.
I am in the Southern Supp.
Me and a few others are part time employees of at least one year or more.
All been to driving school. Run air, shuttle here and there, and drive routes at peak. But none of us have had a "packet" done.
Today we all worked preload and watched the seasonal drivers all take out routes. I asked the on road sup "WTH"?
Response was, "Gonna do all of your packets right after peak. Can you help return the rentals?" We gassed up the the peak rentals and drove them back to the rental place. I asked sup what we were getting paid. Said air or ot preload.
Reason I DONT want to file a grievance: I don't know if we are "TCDs" because we haven't done our packets.
AND I'm a very good, safe, and contentious driver. But I don't speed or run. They don't have a boner for me. They're already gonna try to wash me out. I have filed grievances as a preloader, though.
Thoughts?
A quick edit. I did text my steward, still not clear on when u become a bonafide "TCD"

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am in the Southern Supp.
Me and a few others are part time employees of at least one year or more.
All been to driving school. Run air, shuttle here and there, and drive routes at peak. But none of us have had a "packet" done.
Today we all worked preload and watched the seasonal drivers all take out routes. I asked the on road sup "WTH"?
Response was, "Gonna do all of your packets right after peak. Can you help return the rentals?" We gassed up the the peak rentals and drove them back to the rental place. I asked sup what we were getting paid. Said air or ot preload.
Reason I DONT want to file a grievance: I don't know if we are "TCDs" because we haven't done our packets.
AND I'm a very good, safe, and contentious driver. But I don't speed or run. They don't have a boner for me. They're already gonna try to wash me out. I have filed grievances as a preloader, though.
Thoughts?
A quick edit. I did text my steward, still not clear on when u become a bonafide "TCD"
Let it go. See the big picture.