When you guys get to work today

vvv

You're full of it or you have the weakest management team in the country.

My management team would of given you a one bladed bic after 3-4 days and said shave or go home.
Correct......and I would have happily went home. But nothing was done so it is what it is.

vvv

My management team would of given you a one bladed bic after 3-4 days and said shave or go home.
And I guess every supervisor team and manager I have been thru every couple of years has been weak huh......every Division Manager has been weak as well.
Either they are very very weak or I have shown strength and never backed down. Wonder which it is??

vvv

You and the rest of the cowards......UPS has you RUNNING SCARED!! turn the tables and train your bosses.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You and the rest of the cowards......UPS has you RUNNING SCARED!! turn the tables and train your bosses.
IMG_1004.GIF

Over 70

I get you by the book....my dad's been at a union public utility company 32 years and you guys sound a lot alike. He's a smart guy with a big heart but takes absolutely no Bull:censored2: from anyone.

You want to be that guy that they say....it's just not even worth bringing this up and saying something because they know the outcome already.

Not about being a bad ass, just about standing up yourself and not letting another grown man crap on you.

vvv

T
I get you by the book....my dad's been at a union public utility company 32 years and you guys sound a lot alike. He's a smart guy with a big heart but takes absolutely no Bull:censored2: from anyone.

You want to be that guy that they say....it's just not even worth bringing this up and saying something because they know the outcome already.

Not about being a bad ass, just about standing up yourself and not letting another grown man crap on you.
That's really about it my friend. Thanks much. At least there are a few on here with some common sense and self respect.

vvv

I was just eating and laughing again and thinking about that "one bladed Bic" comment. You guys are so behind the times with that. That one blade Bic ordeal went thru our building a good 25 years ago when we had a macho manager. I'm running out to Costco now......not for razors but for some adult diapers.....as you make me often piss myself with your stupidity and cowardly ways.

vvv

Wait he could be telling the truth. It could be he grows facial hair about as fast as a 10 yo boy. ;)
It grows slow.....and I am happy for that. But as mentioned I don't do that thru the year to bust balls. Just had minimum time available and it wasn't gonna be put to use for shaving. I shave once a week for work and by Thursday I say to hell with it.
My other stuff gets more attention due to the mainly young ladies I date.

542thruNthru

It grows slow.....and I am happy for that. But as mentioned I don't do that thru the year to bust balls. Just had minimum time available and it wasn't gonna be put to use for shaving. I shave once a week for work and by Thursday I say to hell with it.
My other stuff gets more attention due to the mainly young ladies I date.

Yep those piggy back rides and pokemon go can really take up a lot of time with the young ladies. ;)

oldupsman

I don't know how much DO It By The Book is saying is B.S. or not but he and I do agree on his basic premise.
UPS only abuses those who allow themselves to be abused.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't know how much DO It By The Book is saying is B.S. or not but he and I do agree on his basic premise.
UPS only abuses those who allow themselves to be abused.
I totally agree with that but 90% of what he's posted isn't standing up for yourself. It's being a pain in the ass just to be a pain in the ass. Assuming anything he says is true (highly unlikely)

DOK

Well technically we get the 8hrs Saturday plus hours worked will be doubletime. So if you don't work all week but Saturday you'll get 8hr holiday for Sat & Sun, plus doubletime for the one day you work, Saturday.

That's efficient use of time.
How will you be able to work Saturday New Year's Eve? They won't bring any of us full timers in to work here, they'll use air drivers.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

I'm satellited and only shave once a week at most. My center manager came out in September to pay me a visit for UW and noted I was a little "rough". Told him my dermatologist recommended I do not shave to frequently and he was OK with that.