When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know.
Covid cured the flu.
But, Covid was the real deal. Flu deaths in 2018, before Covid was even a thing was 80,000. Add 80,00 to fake Covid deaths for the money, you still have 200,000 covid deaths in 2020.
Mkay.

But these people are seriously stupid enough to believe there were basically no cases of the flu because they closed schools and restaurants.

The numbers are a joke.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The numbers are a joke.
As well as "these people."

The CDC number given has 1.1 million Americans died of Covid so far.
The Spanish Flu killed 650K Americans.
Just guessing, like everyone, but I don't think it would be a stretch to say there were at least 650K actual Covid deaths.
It was a helluva virus.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699793226249.png

Thebrownblob

I don't find that statement to be based on any CDC statements. Care to provide a link? I looked, nothing.
“Air pollution results in about 200,000 premature deaths a year . Rising temperatures can lead to more ground-level ozone, part of smog. Wildfire season has increased by 78 days, and duration of fires has increased five-fold.”

qdg2

I don't find that statement to be based on any CDC statements. Care to provide a link? I looked, nothing.
I didn't find that particular statistic either. 2k die from extreme cold and hot though. Which seems statistically a non-event. Wondering how many of those are homeless, self-causal .
Keeping in mind the greenies link hit and cold to climate change......

Thebrownblob

Do you not see a difference in those two statements? Do you know what premature means, in this context?

The OP was distorting the facts and you are misinterpreting the data.
Do you understand you’re a maroon? You asked for the link I provided it. Perhaps you’ll be one of the 200,000? Lol.

Thebrownblob

The name calling is really not called for and against the TOS.

The link you provided was in no way supportive of either of the outlandish claims.

Do better.
You’ll be OK Nancy, you asked for the link I provided it I made no commentary. Don’t get your panties in a wad.

Thebrownblob

Your link did not support your argument.

If you want to make a point, prove it, otherwise you look like an idiot.
Hey genius, it wasn’t my argument. You asked for a link @DriveInDriveOut was talking about. I provided it. Again, hopefully you’re one of the inconsequential premature people on that list. Clearly you’re not smart enough to figure anything out anyway. By the way, you don’t look like an idiot I think you may actually be one, because you can’t figure that out. And you’re welcome.

Last edited:

49Ford

Experienced
I wasn’t aware it was an argument until you showed up. Why don’t you leave if that’s all you want to do?
Funny thing about me, I don't like liars, cheats, or otherwise dishonest people.

A poster made a statement that was false, you defended it. Are you the same person as the OP?

Look up the definition of 'argument'. Why are you defending the OP?

The entire point of this sub-forum is arguing. It doesn't have to me nasty and name calling, unless that's what the management wants.

Thebrownblob

Funny thing about me, I don't like liars, cheats, or otherwise dishonest people.

A poster made a statement that was false, you defended it. Are you the same person as the OP?

Look up the definition of 'argument'. Why are you defending the OP?

The entire point of this sub-forum is arguing. It doesn't have to me nasty and name calling, unless that's what the management wants.
You don’t like liars but you are one? That’s interesting.

You accuse me of misrepresenting something that I made no comment on and yet you miss represent what I did. You, sir are fraud. You can apologize to me now.

49Ford

Experienced
You don’t like liars but you are one? That’s interesting.

You accuse me of misrepresenting something that I made my comment on and yet you miss represent what I did. You, sir are fraud. You can apologize to me now.
Where did I lie?

You make no sense, but I'll forgive you because it's Football Sunday and you may be drinking.

It would be easier to respond to you if you used proper English. I forgive you if that's not your first language.

I'm going to walk the dogs and then make schnitzel for dinner. I may wander back in a day or two, but this place is toxic, so maybe not.

Lies will get me back, so tell the truth, and you'll never see me in Current Events.

Thebrownblob

Where did I lie?

You make no sense, but I'll forgive you because it's Football Sunday and you may be drinking.

It would be easier to respond to you if you used proper English. I forgive you if that's not your first language.
You said, I misrepresented something? Nope I posted what he was referencing. If you don’t agree with it that’s up to you. All I did was pull up the search. Although I do find it interesting that 200,000 people supposedly die because it’s supposedly hotter than normal and that doesn’t apply here according to you.
Correct me if I’m wrong but 200,000 premature deaths are still dead people?