When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t remember saying I was super human. I just remember your ignorant comment. Try to pretend you’re educated when you’re just a loudmouth rube. Carry-on. Never mind the fact that he was young, healthy and not in the age group of people with much of anything to worry about.
What a joke.

Thebrownblob

Uh-oh.
More revealing .
This is sounds like a personal attack. REEEEEEEE REEEEE.
I think we've hit a nerve, Scotty!
No you don’t hit a nerve, every once in a while, jackasses like you have to be put in their place. In the back of the room and told to shut up and sit down.

In case you were unaware May 20 20 I wouldn’t have had any option to get a vaccine if I had even wanted one. Don’t know how that makes me super human, but you carry on with your silly little dance will watch laugh at you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No you don’t hit a nerve, every once in a while, jackasses like you have to be put in their place. In the back of the room and told to shut up and sit down.

In case you were unaware May 20 20 I wouldn’t have had any option to get a vaccine if I had even wanted one. Don’t know how that makes me super human, but you carry on with your silly little dance will watch him laugh at you.
The lady doth protest too much...