When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

Box Ox

So most/all COVID deaths were fake. Gotcha.
The "died with" rather than "died from" deaths probably shouldn't have been counted as COVID deaths.
Who gets to arbitrate that?

Smokers don’t count in the numbers?

Fat people dont count? Or a certain BMI?

Old people shouldn’t count? What age?

Why wouldn’t they be counted if they died from COVID? No need to try and make this confusing.

Thebrownblob

Why wouldn’t they be counted if they died from COVID? No need to try and make this confusing.
The problem was incentivize testing. When you go to the hospital for a completely different thing and they tested you over and over again hoping you had Covid because they get money for it. That’s kind of a problem.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The problem was the North's aggression. When the blacks in the South started breeding rich plantation owners a new super bug developed. The South, wanting to protect their money maker, began hiding the true diagnosis, so the hospitals could make more money and not be shut down from the spin doctors up north. When they got the vaccine, horse piss, they refused to take it and so war broke out. If you didn't drink horse piss or screw a plantation owner, you got 49 lashes. If you died, it was called Covid.

Wanted to combine the comments in this thread so it would all be clear.

Thebrownblob

The problem was the North's aggression. When the blacks in the South started breeding rich plantation owners a new super bug developed. The South, wanting to protect their money maker, began hiding the true diagnosis, so the hospitals could make more money and not be shut down from the spin doctors up north. When they got the vaccine, horse piss, they refused to take it and so war broke out. If you didn't drink horse piss or screw a plantation owner, you got 49 lashes. If you died, it was called Covid.

Wanted to combine the comments in this thread so it would all be clear.
Strangely enough……

“Premarin is a highly prescribed orally administered estrogen. It is also available as a topical cream. This estrogenic product is isolated from the urine of pregnant horses (PREgnant MARes' urINe). It has been used for hormone replacement therapy for postmenopausal women in the USA since 1942.”

BrownFlush

No you don’t hit a nerve, every once in a while, jackasses like you have to be put in their place. In the back of the room and told to shut up and sit down.

In case you were unaware May 20 20 I wouldn’t have had any option to get a vaccine if I had even wanted one. Don’t know how that makes me super human, but you carry on with your silly little dance will watch laugh at you.
Because you flamed up, you didn't notice I wasn't talking about the vax.
Being a vax denier is one thing.
Being a Covid denier and what it did just makes you look stupid.

BrownFlush

Remember when they told us there were basically no flu deaths in 2020. Everybody was like oh okay sure that makes total sense.

Lol.

The numbers are all made up man.
I know.
Covid cured the flu.
But, Covid was the real deal. Flu deaths in 2018, before Covid was even a thing was 80,000. Add 80,00 to fake Covid deaths for the money, you still have 200,000 covid deaths in 2020.

Thebrownblob

Because you flamed up, you didn't notice I wasn't talking about the vax.
OK, but neither was I, I told you I got sick when the virus was supposedly novel. I didn’t die. Most people didn’t die. Some people did I agree, what were the reasons? who knows but a big part of those people were probably not very healthy to begin with. Young healthy people not so much, and really not much to worry about.

Thebrownblob

You really don't understand how virus' effect different immune systems differently?
You think your experience is the set standard for reaction?
For the record, this was your comment after I simply told you, I got the virus at the beginning of Covid, and didn’t die to which you replied the above. I don’t see how you’re blaming me for flaming up when you made this comment.

And I suppose, if you wanna know the truth, my experience did set the standard since by most accounts, 97% to 98% of the people who got it didn’t die, I would say that is the standard. So I’m not super human. I’m super normal.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For the record, this was your comment after I simply told you, I got the virus at the beginning of Covid, and didn’t die to which you replied the above. I don’t see how you’re blaming me for flaming up when you made this comment.

And I suppose, if you wanna know the truth, my experience did set the standard since by most accounts, 97% to 98% of the people who got it didn’t die, I would say that is the standard. So I’m not super human. I’m super normal.
IMG_1081.gif

UnionStrong

OK, but neither was I, I told you I got sick when the virus was supposedly novel. I didn’t die. Most people didn’t die. Some people did I agree, what were the reasons? who knows but a big part of those people were probably not very healthy to begin with. Young healthy people not so much, and really not much to worry about.
Healthy people in general were not high risk.

UnionStrong

Touché, you may get my wife to agree with you. 😂
The bottom line is that by their own admission, they got not one but three covid shots, yet still got covid. Am I the only one that remembers the words “safe and 97% effective”? Yet knowing that, they push yet another safe and effective “vaccine”. And rubes will line up.