When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I believe a woman has the right to decide for her own body, not the government. Abortion is between the woman, the father, her doctor, her God. Why does a stranger get a say on what she should do?

nWo

Screenshot_20231108-195823.png

vantexan

The fetus is part of the woman’s body and not a full citizen.
The fetus is a separate human being and its mom is the host. And I only say its because I don't know the baby's gender. It can't be just a part of the woman's body because without the outside agent, the sperm, it can't exist.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Because it denies her choice.
Doesn't answer the question. And it contradicts your prior statement:

Because she is killing a human life??
The fetus is part of the woman’s body and not a full citizen.
You just said it's not a human life and not a citizen so it doesn't count as killing. So why is killing a pregnant woman double homicide? By your logic it's part of her body and not a full citizen so why is it suddenly a second murder?

Next Day Err

Doesn't answer the question. And it contradicts your prior statement:

You just said it's not a human life and not a citizen so it doesn't count as killing. So why is killing a pregnant woman double homicide? By your logic it's part of her body and not a full citizen so why is it suddenly a second murder?
There are plenty of inconsistencies with law. Politicians don’t want to address this because why do anything to help out a murderer anyway?

A woman should have full discretion on whether to end her pregnancy because it depends on her and has no legal rights.

vantexan

There are plenty of inconsistencies with law. Politicians don’t want to address this because why do anything to help out a murderer anyway?

A woman should have full discretion on whether to end her pregnancy because it depends on her and has no legal rights.
Should be held accountable for bringing a new life into the world and take responsibility for its safety.