When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
As usual you dance around the real problem the magas have is one word Abortion you’ve got no chance with you abortion hard lines so just keep doing what you’re doing running the same dumbasses out for election that couldn’t be elected dog catcher

Haven’t seen you around in awhile @DIDO you go to a MAGA meeting last night and get renergised

qdg2

Four- wheeler....yes

Boat....yes

See- other people can be cryptic.

Grow up?

(Not bullying).
You are(bullying) (another discussion).

Cryptic? Explain. Serious question.

This discussion is about beheading of children/orgasmic cheering of abortion etc.

Maybe try life after Brown......

Grow up? Explain. Serious question.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Evil is a religious reference. I'm not religious nor believe in the supernatural.

I cannot with the data available to me.......answer your question.

Try this: Average Democrats helped/voted Rashida Tlaib into office. She is a vicious anti-semite and radical Muslim(whatever)...anti-American/racist etc. What do we conclude from these facts....facts?
Okay.

Let me lay this out in a different way for you.

Some of the posters on this site are Democrats. You are going to interact with them respectfully. You are absolutely allowed to disagree with each other on policy, but you are not going to call them names, or insinuate that they are insane, etc... This website is for UPSers and those in similar industries. Not for Republican UPSers. Not for Democrat UPSers.

If you are unable to follow that, then please do not post at all.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Okay.

Some of the posters on this site are Democrats. You are going to interact with them respectfully. You are absolutely allowed to disagree with each other on policy, but you are not going to call them names, or insinuate that they are insane, etc... This website is for UPSers and those in similar industries. Not for Republican UPSers. Not for Democrat UPSers.

Easier said than done, but you’re right. I have a long ignore list for this very reason. I’d rather bust balls and have a laugh……mostly 😆

newolddude

Evil is a religious reference. I'm not religious nor believe in the supernatural.

I cannot with the data available to me.......answer your question.

Try this: Average Democrats helped/voted Rashida Tlaib into office. She is a vicious anti-semite and radical Muslim(whatever)...anti-American/racist etc. What do we conclude from these facts....facts?
So because Rashida Tlaib exists and holds office, the entire Democratic party and all people that vote that way are evil, horrible people that deserve elimination?

She's one of 435 representatives in the House, elected in a largely minority district that was gerrymandered that way. When Republicans control states and create these districts don't be shocked you get extreme leftists like Tlaib, Omar and Bush. If districts were created fairly people like Tlaib wouldn't make it to office.

qdg2

Okay.

I wondered how long.....when you introduced disingenuous and condescending.

qdg2

So because Rashida Tlaib exists and holds office, the entire Democratic party and all people that vote that way are evil, horrible people that deserve elimination?

She's one of 435 representatives in the House, elected in a largely minority district that was gerrymandered that way. When Republicans control states and create these districts don't be shocked you get extreme leftists like Tlaib, Omar and Bush. If districts were created fairly people like Tlaib wouldn't make it to office.
Never said evil. I hold those that vote/cover and support her responsible.. How long is that list? I'm not sure, honestly.

newolddude

Never said evil. I hold those that vote/cover and support her responsible.. How long is that list? I'm not sure, honestly.
You're the one who started this thread and posted the inflammatory stuff. Did you use the word "evil"? No. But you said a whole lot more.

Tlaib was just censured with a number of Democrats crossing the aisle to vote with Republicans on the measure. What else are you wanting that would satisfy your anger at her and all 81+ million liberals that "lost their GD minds"?

vantexan

You're assuming she's in office because of a Republican gerrymander. Why would Republicans work against their own interests? If the district was gerrymandered in such a way that she was elected then it had to be Democrats who did it.

newolddude

You're assuming she's in office because of a Republican gerrymander. Why would Republicans work against their own interests? If the district was gerrymandered in such a way that she was elected then it had to be Democrats who did it.
Because Republicans build maps that ensure a GOP majority and "surrender" a district to be heavily minority. Those heavily minority districts allow radical liberals to take office.

See how Michigan, Minnesota and Missouri were districted. If Tlaibs district was more fair she wouldn't be in office and making your life a living hell.

vantexan

Because Republicans build maps that ensure a GOP majority and "surrender" a district to be heavily minority. Those heavily minority districts allow radical liberals to take office.

See how Michigan, Minnesota and Missouri were districted. If Tlaibs district was more fair she wouldn't be in office and making your life a living hell.
Democrats do the same. Where did you get the idea that only Republicans do so? Whatever party is in power seeks to further its power by redrawing districts. You're seriously telling me you don't know this?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're the one who started this thread and posted the inflammatory stuff. Did you use the word "evil"? No. But you said a whole lot more.

Tlaib was just censured with a number of Democrats crossing the aisle to vote with Republicans on the measure. What else are you wanting that would satisfy your anger at her and all 81+ million liberals that "lost their GD minds"?
Inflammatory stuff? That’s rich.

newolddude

Democrats do the same. Where did you get the idea that only Republicans do so? Whatever party is in power seeks to further its power by redrawing districts. You're seriously telling me you don't know this?
Republicans control 35 or 36 state houses depending on who's math you use. So yeah I'm sure Democrats gerrymand. The thing is it's not a big deal as the 14 or 15 states controlled by us communists, gerrymandering doesn't get you anything. Gerrymandering helps control power in purple states like Michigan.

I'm not the one who thinks Tlaibs existence and holding office is an affront to Jesus because of her religion, national origin and politics.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Abortion is healthcare and the American people have spoken and will continue to speak.
Enjoy the dead babies while you can kiddo.

The court has spoken, and your cult's sacrament of human sacrifice is not a guaranteed right.

The states will choose for themselves, despite what the extremist radical Democrat party has to say.

Enjoy the dead babies while you can kiddo.

The court has spoken, and your cult's sacrament of human sacrifice is not a guaranteed right.

The states will choose for themselves, despite what the extremist radical Democrat party has to say.
Keep pushing your religious radicalism and you’ll lose the House and presidency and they’ll be a federal law protecting abortion.

vantexan

Republicans control 35 or 36 state houses depending on who's math you use. So yeah I'm sure Democrats gerrymand. The thing is it's not a big deal as the 14 or 15 states controlled by us communists, gerrymandering doesn't get you anything. Gerrymandering helps control power in purple states like Michigan.

I'm not the one who thinks Tlaibs existence and holding office is an affront to Jesus because of her religion, national origin and politics.
Michigan's entire state government is controlled by Democrats. That's why we have representatives like Tlaib saying things like "from the river to the sea."

As always you want to make it about racism but people are alarmed that national representatives are constantly attacking both the U.S. and its allies.