When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

qdg2

@qdg2

You can bitch and whine and moan about Satanic Democrats all you want but if you want your side to have power to get your agenda through then your best bet is to convince as many people as possible to vote for candidates you see as able to do the work.

Whining about Democrats being evil accomplished nothing.
Sir, it, they, them, whatever-

Bitch? Uh no. Report the facts? You bet.

Evil, Satanic? Don't know about that. That's more of a religious term I haven't used....it's one that you folks have introduced. One that you are trying to smear me with as a conservative. To be clear: I am conservative.....just without the religious stuff.

Consider: The war in the middle east? The Democrats support it...the left wing....you! Genocide? Supported by Democrats. Russia/Ukraine....the left wing....you....Democrats. Spare me calling radical muslims right wing religion. Blacks and liberal/progressive(all the same thing) vote nearly 100% Democrat. This is settled history. ANY DEMOCRAT THAT VOTES DEMOCRAT, votes for all of the above.

ANY blue state is controlled by democrats.......eventually.....that's you! Boys in girls bathrooms? You. Red China? You.
Democrats vote in lock-step. That means together. Which means you cause all of it. The Squad(vicious anti-semite racists)...all Democrat.

Now, you as a radical leftist, need to stop deflecting your responsibility. The Democrat party(you) is systematically destroying America. Look around. Chaos. Caused by you and your people.

When it comes to your town and your family.......and you wonder what happened........as your rights and security and freedom are being systematically dismantled(by Democrats) (who you vote for).

BTW, You stand up and cheer along with the image of radical Democrats orgasmically high fiving abortion? How about the image of the FIRST Trans(yea!) Legislator(blue state).......this is you.

Whining? All of the above.....just facts.

qdg2

You can't demonize half the country. It isn't fair, and it isn't true.
Walk down your street. Go look at the people there.

They don't support murder.
And some of those people on that street vote for Democrats.

There is a difference between being wrong and being evil.
Demonize? That's religious. Not me(religious).

Roughly about 40% of the country vote Democrat. Another 10-20% are "moderate".......true fence sitters and will often vote single issue. A very small(5-10%) are the trans far left communist types...which runs the Democrat party(currently), this is settled history. So, these friend/s's will often vote for whoever represents their views. Even if it causes the country to go communist. Or even boys in girls bathrooms.

Something you conveniently side-step are the facts and how they work. The far left are Democrats. Anyone that votes Democrat, votes for their agenda(by proxy)(by effect)(in reality).

It is fair and it is true.

By association(think hard)........they support murder and genocide.

Now, next time you see fellow Democrats, your neighbor Democrats....liberals/progressives, whatever.....look at them and know they voted(therefore supported)(by association) with anything, yes anything that is caused by Democrats(by policy etc.)

Really, come on......

Supporting beheading of children is...........just wrong?

Millions of illegals invading our country is just wrong?

Say, when are you going to correct all these "wrongs"?

See, you have a big problem......either you are a Democrat or know so many that.......

When the communist and nazi's(would be supported by Democrats) were taking over Europe....and unspeakable atrocities and crimes against humanity were occurring.......just like in China etc. I'm sure millions of folks sat by and (privately thought) "This is wrong".....

Man up and take responsibility.

By the way, a lot of folks can't walk down their street because of Democrats.......true and fair? You bet.

Take a hard, critical........logical examination of policy and effect of who you vote for, associate with and support(directly/indirectly). You will find the truth and eventually......fair.

newolddude

Sir, it, they, them, whatever-

Bitch? Uh no. Report the facts? You bet.

Evil, Satanic? Don't know about that. That's more of a religious term I haven't used....it's one that you folks have introduced. One that you are trying to smear me with as a conservative. To be clear: I am conservative.....just without the religious stuff.

Consider: The war in the middle east? The Democrats support it...the left wing....you! Genocide? Supported by Democrats. Russia/Ukraine....the left wing....you....Democrats. Spare me calling radical muslims right wing religion. Blacks and liberal/progressive(all the same thing) vote nearly 100% Democrat. This is settled history. ANY DEMOCRAT THAT VOTES DEMOCRAT, votes for all of the above.

ANY blue state is controlled by democrats.......eventually.....that's you! Boys in girls bathrooms? You. Red China? You.
Democrats vote in lock-step. That means together. Which means you cause all of it. The Squad(vicious anti-semite racists)...all Democrat.

Now, you as a radical leftist, need to stop deflecting your responsibility. The Democrat party(you) is systematically destroying America. Look around. Chaos. Caused by you and your people.

When it comes to your town and your family.......and you wonder what happened........as your rights and security and freedom are being systematically dismantled(by Democrats) (who you vote for).

BTW, You stand up and cheer along with the image of radical Democrats orgasmically high fiving abortion? How about the image of the FIRST Trans(yea!) Legislator(blue state).......this is you.

Whining? All of the above.....just facts.

None of the above are facts. Your feelings and opinions are not facts, no matter how strongly you feel.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, you can’t kill yourslef. I get it, edgelord. When people say they support a woman’s agency over their bodies they mean agency over their healthcare.
Nope. You yourself said it's not about health, it's about a woman doing anything she wants. Killing babies because they're inconvenient. Disgusting.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Demonize? That's religious. Not me(religious).

Roughly about 40% of the country vote Democrat. Another 10-20% are "moderate".......true fence sitters and will often vote single issue. A very small(5-10%) are the trans far left communist types...which runs the Democrat party(currently), this is settled history. So, these friend/s's will often vote for whoever represents their views. Even if it causes the country to go communist. Or even boys in girls bathrooms.

Something you conveniently side-step are the facts and how they work. The far left are Democrats. Anyone that votes Democrat, votes for their agenda(by proxy)(by effect)(in reality).

It is fair and it is true.

By association(think hard)........they support murder and genocide.

Now, next time you see fellow Democrats, your neighbor Democrats....liberals/progressives, whatever.....look at them and know they voted(therefore supported)(by association) with anything, yes anything that is caused by Democrats(by policy etc.)

Really, come on......

Supporting beheading of children is...........just wrong?

Millions of illegals invading our country is just wrong?

Say, when are you going to correct all these "wrongs"?

See, you have a big problem......either you are a Democrat or know so many that.......

When the communist and nazi's(would be supported by Democrats) were taking over Europe....and unspeakable atrocities and crimes against humanity were occurring.......just like in China etc. I'm sure millions of folks sat by and (privately thought) "This is wrong".....

Man up and take responsibility.

By the way, a lot of folks can't walk down their street because of Democrats.......true and fair? You bet.

Take a hard, critical........logical examination of policy and effect of who you vote for, associate with and support(directly/indirectly). You will find the truth and eventually......fair.
You can't find me one person that supports beheading children.

Now. Is that the end result of supporting Palestine's "right to exist"?
Yeah, I agree with you. No contest.

But they're failing to see your perspective. They see innocent people in Gaza (Yes, innocent people exist on both sides) dying, and are focusing on that.

I am being logical. And fair.
They may be ignorant of the issue. They may not understand the ramifications of what they support. But they are not trying to support murder.

Next Day Err

Nope. You yourself said it's not about health, it's about a woman doing anything she wants. Killing babies because they're inconvenient. Disgusting.
It's about her choice because pregnancy is intrinsically tied up with the woman's health.

You don't trust women to make her own healthcare decisions?

Do you hate women?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's about her choice because pregnancy is intrinsically tied up with the woman's health.
Using heroin is intrinsically tied up with health as well. You do not have a right to do whatever you want.
You don't trust women to make her own healthcare decisions?
Killing is the opposite of healthcare.
You have fallen for a lot of very orwellian double-speak propaganda.
Do you hate women?
You people can't even define woman.
Your arguments are so terrible.
Try harder.

qdg2

You can't find me one person that supports beheading children.

Now. Is that the end result of supporting Palestine's "right to exist"?
Yeah, I agree with you. No contest.

But they're failing to see your perspective. They see innocent people in Gaza (Yes, innocent people exist on both sides) dying, and are focusing on that.

I am being logical. And fair.
They may be ignorant of the issue. They may not understand the ramifications of what they support. But they are not trying to support murder.
You can't have it both ways.

Say, ever heard the phrase "being ignorant is not an excuse"? I'm not allowed to use the term obtuse.

Now, let's talk about this notion of being "innocent". The people of Gaza allow/condone being ruled by Hamas. Hamas beheads children......see?

Chicago(for example) is ruled by elected Democrats......do I have to connect the dots?

When you see thousands of Palestinians chanting in the streets for the genocide of Israel......see above. The Palestinian people can change their way of life( a catch all). Who they let govern them...yes let/allow/agree with. So, they agree.....with beheading of children. When Rashida Tlaib chants "River to sea".......she supports genocide and beheading of children......a Democrat btw.
When you see thousands of people in the streets of the USA chanting for Palestine.......Democrats(no doubt).....well, see above.

You don't get to "not understand the ramifications"......

Israel is systematically destroying Hamas's ability to behead children. Since, Hamas hides/stages/wages genocide in Gaza, well....that's a ramification......a consequence the Palestinians accept/condone. They watch snipers and RPG's hide in hospitals and travel by ambulance. Innocent? Really?

I am being logical and fair.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You can't have it both ways.

Say, ever heard the phrase "being ignorant is not an excuse"? I'm not allowed to use the term obtuse.

Now, let's talk about this notion of being "innocent". The people of Gaza allow/condone being ruled by Hamas. Hamas beheads children......see?

Chicago(for example) is ruled by elected Democrats......do I have to connect the dots?

When you see thousands of Palestinians chanting in the streets for the genocide of Israel......see above. The Palestinian people can change their way of life( a catch all). Who they let govern them...yes let/allow/agree with. So, they agree.....with beheading of children. When Rashida Tlaib chants "River to sea".......she supports genocide and beheading of children......a Democrat btw.
When you see thousands of people in the streets of the USA chanting for Palestine.......Democrats(no doubt).....well, see above.

You don't get to "not understand the ramifications"......

Israel is systematically destroying Hamas's ability to behead children. Since, Hamas hides/stages/wages genocide in Gaza, well....that's a ramification......a consequence the Palestinians accept/condone. They watch snipers and RPG's hide in hospitals and travel by ambulance. Innocent? Really?

I am being logical and fair.
You are being condescending and disingenuous.
I would note that I have not been so with you.

You live in the US. Which elected Democrats doing all of these liberal policies.
It wouldn't be fair to say you support those policies.

There are innocents in Gaza. I'm not sure how many. But I know they exist.

Anyone marching in the streets chanting for genocide, I'm fine with Israel mowing down with the weapons of their choice.

qdg2

I could not agree more.

But they're still people. And I think both sides would do well to remember that.
They're still people. Ok.

That said....so were the Nazi's, Mao, Stalin......

Wow.

Why are you trying so, so hard to cover for these people? A serious question.

Does it really just come down to being "wrong"? Oh well.....just...."They love their children too"?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
They're still people. Ok.

That said....so were the Nazi's, Mao, Stalin......

Wow.

Why are you trying so, so hard to cover for these people? A serious question.

Does it really just come down to being "wrong"? Oh well.....just...."They love their children too"?
Is the average Democrat evil?

Yes or no.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.

-Golda Meir
Former Prime Minister of lsrael

They continue to send their children to blow themselves up. Do they love them? Strange way of showing it.

qdg2

You are being condescending and disingenuous.
I would note that I have not been so with you.

You live in the US. Which elected Democrats doing all of these liberal policies.
It wouldn't be fair to say you support those policies.

There are innocents in Gaza. I'm not sure how many. But I know they exist.

Anyone marching in the streets chanting for genocide, I'm fine with Israel mowing down with the weapons of their choice.
It wouldn't be fair because I don't vote nor support(without voting) (and cover) for Democrats. <If you do these things....you do.

Disingenuous? Really? Where? I get you don't like me or my politics. I'm as genuine as they come. I've set forth a perspective and observation of facts with causes and effects. Something you don't like. Or really....overlook.

I'm not sure how to have a discussion about genocide and beheading of children and the consequences of cold-blooded murder and the effects of war. Condescending(of the people who condone such)? Perhaps. Passionate? Absolutely.

This soft-peddling of communism, radical racism(BLM ETC), genocide by Democrats....by the media is settled history. Neither condescending or disingenuous. Fact. To conclude otherwise....is........disingenuous......

Perspective: I'm trying to end it.......you are doing everything(and it is impressive) to look the other way/past. Examples: "They are people to" "They love their children too" "Not insane, not evil....just wrong" "Innocent"(Paraphrasing).

What'dyabringmetoday???

National security.....border..no.

Trans...

BLM....

Urban blight....crime and murders.

Hamas support to the tune of beheading babies....genocide......open anti-semitism....

Blatant racial profiling. Set asides and just pure racism.

It's really hard to watch cheering....orgasmic cheering for abortion. One also wonders when blacks are a large percentage.

When and where did half the USA lose their GD minds?
Four- wheeler....yes

Boat....yes

See- other people can be cryptic.

Grow up?

(Not bullying).

qdg2

Is the average Democrat evil?

Yes or no.
Evil is a religious reference. I'm not religious nor believe in the supernatural.

I cannot with the data available to me.......answer your question.

Try this: Average Democrats helped/voted Rashida Tlaib into office. She is a vicious anti-semite and radical Muslim(whatever)...anti-American/racist etc. What do we conclude from these facts....facts?