When your parties only "claim to fame" is.....abortion?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I was never vaccinated and it took almost three years to finally get (confirmed) covid which was a sore throat for a couple days. The end of the world plague! Lol!
Lucky.
After 3 years the variant was weak.
If it had been 3 days after it hit the country, chances are you would have been ventilator bound.

Thebrownblob

You really don't understand how virus' effect different immune systems differently?
You think your experience is the set standard for reaction?
Did I say that? no you’re the one that said he would have died if he got it with the original strain. Check yourself before you open your mouth.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Did I say that? no you’re the one that said he would have died if he got it with the original strain. Check yourself before you open your mouth.
Thanks for schooling the position of my mouth.
Yet another "super human covid is a joke survivor story" that sheds doubt they would have needed a vent.
350K Americans died of Covid in 2020. Live it up.

Thebrownblob

Thanks for schooling the position of my mouth.
Yet another "super human covid is a joke survivor story" that sheds doubts they would have needed a vent.
350K Americans died of Covid in 2020. Live it up.
I don’t remember saying I was super human. I just remember your ignorant comment. Try to pretend you’re educated when you’re just a loudmouth rube. Carry-on. Never mind the fact that he was young, healthy and not in the age group of people with much of anything to worry about.