Where are you ROOSTERS? What's the plan now that it got flushed do n the crapper?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wow.... Really? Look at all the classless threads about my local from the same TDU nerds that run against the local with zero credit.
I have started no threads of the kind.
You guys can sure dish it out but can't take it!
Who are "you guys"?
Go turn in your card if you don't like it or better yet win an election at the local level so you can do something about it
That's the plan.
It's just a bunch of unqualified teamsters with big opinions and egos like TS
And you are a maniacal blowhard, with an enormous chip on your shoulder, who is championing an administration that is leading his local straight into receivership.
I wouldn't know this had I not happened upon one of the threads that you referred to.
Curious, I asked a couple of simple questions that sent you into one of your TDU tirades, which motivated me to look up your local's LM2's.
That's where you lost all credibility.

LagunaBrown

I have started no threads of the kind.

Who are "you guys"?

That's the plan.

And you are a maniacal blowhard, with an enormous chip on your shoulder, who is championing an administration that is leading his local straight into receivership.
I wouldn't know this had I not happened upon one of the threads that you referred to.
Curious, I asked a couple of simple questions that sent you into one of your TDU tirades, which motivated me to look up your local's LM2's.
That's where you lost all credibility.

Well if it looks like a Duck, swims like a Duck and quacks like a duck then it is probably a Duck. Let me guess MR. TDU, your experience has never past a steward rank at best yet you want to run against a local? Lets talk creditable, shall we? How is TS working out for you?