Where can I buy a real Teamster jacket?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I got mine when I contributed the max amount to D.R.I.V.E a few years ago. I'm still paying for that thing.

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just curious----where do you plan on wearing it after you buy it? I can't think of any social situation where I would even think about wearing a Teamster jacket.
Seriously, how about retired UPS Drivers meeting for lunch or breakfast?
After retirement, one looks at things a little differently and forget many of the bad memories.
I never wore anything with UPS on it outside of work ... mainly because people were always stopping you and asking why their package got damaged or lost or delayed.
I actually wore a light jacket the other day with the new UPS logo on it.
I always gave away everything given to me with the new logo on it except this jacket which I liked.

After retirement, one looks at things a little differently and forget many of the bad memories.
I never wore anything with UPS on it outside of work ... mainly because people were always stopping you and asking why their package got damaged or lost or delayed.
I always gave away everything given to me with the new logo on it except this jacket which I liked.
Will you wear your UPS jacket tomorrow? When we meet for breakfast??

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Iv
Ive run into a retired manager who wears his old ups driver jacket around town. He likes it. It feels comfortable and familiar.